APC Forum

crazy ebay item New Unique Motorised Ball Mill £39.00

laserkoi

this guy is crazy . hes selling a 5" plasic ball shell caseing as a ball mill . with what looks like an unsealed model plane motor for 40.00 .

it has got to be a fire accident waiting to happen

the sad fact is he has sold 3 of them . go take look

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Unique-Motorised-Ball-Mill-for-Pyro-Chemicals-or-other-powders-Very-fast-/181053454151?pt=UK_BOI_Medical_Lab_Equipment_Lab_Supplies_ET&hash=item2a27a07747

Wow, 75% faster mill time with only 7 piece of media! I HAVE TO OWN ONE!!!!
  • Like 3

theyve been on ebay for at least 3 years, its a wonder how any were sold, obviously no one did their research before buying one which is as scary as the equipment,

the new wave of kids in the uk doing pyro will have a negative effect in the long run, products like this are just the start, accidents are waiting to happen, it seems some are taking very large risks making things they dont understand or have no knowledge of.... One example being... Wait for it....... :compressed: flash, rammed with clay plugs....... Then drilled and fused.... Oh lord.

Dan.

I saw stupid humans making firecrackers. one put BP in aluminiu tube, folded the edges, and using nail and hammer poked hole inside. FP raming, drilling is a fast way to hospital. obvousy, stupid kids bought it, having no knowledge. they were exited about that writing whitch says new design, fast miing, etc. sometimes i just can't understand, how some people can be so stupid, and do things, where they have no idea about. i'm planing to buy some advanced chems, to make colored stars, more advanced stuff, so reading alot now about these things.

theyve been on ebay for at least 3 years, its a wonder how any were sold, obviously no one did their research before buying one which is as scary as the equipment,

the new wave of kids in the uk doing pyro will have a negative effect in the long run, products like this are just the start, accidents are waiting to happen, it seems some are taking very large risks making things they dont understand or have no knowledge of.... One example being... Wait for it....... :compressed: flash, rammed with clay plugs....... Then drilled and fused.... Oh lord.

Dan.

These kids arent really interested in pyro, just loud bangs :) hopefully they`ll move on to some new fad before they get seriously hurt. The middle aged new uk pyro`s are prolly the most dangerous, they think their advanced years gives them immunity from murphy ;)

Edited by Col

hmmmm....that mill would be a lot easier on my back lugging it around. 5 of them should fit my bunker at one time! :rolleyes:

These kids arent really interested in pyro, just loud bangs :) hopefully they`ll move on to some new fad before they get seriously hurt. The middle aged new uk pyro`s are prolly the most dangerous, they think their advanced years gives them immunity from murphy ;)

so true col so true, hes always waiting.

Dan.

• 1 month later...
Static electricity can be a problem with this ball mill. If PVC is sure an accident happens. Edited by kleberrios