APC Forum

21/12/2012: fake or real ?

val77

in France, everyone is talking about the end of the world if it is true, in five days that happen

I just do not think the end of the world was real

What did you notice about it?

Edited by val77

From another forum:

"With the end of the world almost upon us I've decided to work my way through a list of all the taboo things I never dared to do in life. On Friday I'm going to get up and call in sick to work, inject a syringe full of heroin, wear a pair my wife's panties and molest a sheep. Then when I'm done with that I'm going to start on that list!"

-dag

• Like 1

I wish I would have made bets about this, though I doubt that the ones believing in 21/12-2012 thing would be honest enough to pay what they owed me.

I believe in 12/21/2012 along with the 22,23,24,25 etc. etc.

I think the Mayans were correct with the 12-21-12 prediction.

After the shit that happened this last week, the world we once knew ended.

Lets hope next year is better than this last year!!!!

Real, that's why I'm mixing all my chemicals and lighting them at midnight on the 20th. It's not like i can get in trouble it's the end of the world. Whats the worst that could happen?
  • Like 1

Um you do know that the calendar we use is different to the Myan Calendar they didnt have a leap year the dates are wrong 2012 Myan time happened a few years ago

Um you do know that the calendar we use is different to the Myan Calendar they didnt have a leap year the dates are wrong 2012 Myan time happened a few years ago
This is really the biggest issue you can think of with all of this? I find it amusing that the Mayans apparently foresaw the end of the word as they didn't take the calendar further in to the future, but we on the other hand apparently don't foresee the end of the world, even as we only make the calendar a year long... RUN!

B!

i In my region just somebody talk of that,

In my opinion I think this is not a Fake but nothing will happen,According to their calendar,we will change in another cycle,we will not die at all,The earth has many and many cycles,like years,days month... I think a that even a huge cataclysm or a catastroph will not kill the 7 Billions of human that we are

Ok, now the joke isn't funny anymore. A joke that needs explaining never is. Saturday was left blank intentionally, as there is nothing left. Earth, has ended. A black hole opened in Germany due to CERN's activity, and turned the moon in to a planet-killer asteroid that crashed in to our rear end when we weren't looking, and then we all got ingested by the black hole, which swiftly proceeded with eating our entire universe, and shortly after will blink in to a parallel reality.

OK, so i tell a crappy story, but at least i tried.

B!

FF, don't you EVER do that again. I just sprayed my screen with coca cola.

I can't make any promises, however I would recommend using scotchgard, or perhaps rain-x.

Um, you do know that the Mayans pediction is based off of winter solstice 2012, which happens to end up being 12/21/2012 at 11:12 UTC on our callendar. Their long count callendar ends then with the Galactic Allignment, which only happens every 25,772 years....Just sayin :D

Edited by pyrojunkie

which, according to NASA means absolutely nothing. The gravity isn't strong enough to have any effect and we are always in alignment to something, big or small.

which, according to NASA means absolutely nothing. The gravity isn't strong enough to have any effect and we are always in alignment to something, big or small.
NASA however, talk about physical features. To the Mayan it meant that everything was in sync. All that means however, is that the calendar starts over, and works it way through another cycle, just as i said earlier... But FF's view on it was SO much more fun.

B!

The Mayans did live in Central Standard Time. In any case, I think the apocalypse was supposed to happen about an hour ago. Perhaps we just weren't some of those who were raptured, and the Ragnarök is just beginning.