APC Forum

Member picture storage

Bobosan

Hi,

Members are allowed 40mb to store pics and videos. I uploaded some pics that were not compressed before I saw the limit on storage space. Since then I deleted the large size pics and replace with compressed photos but the remaining storage space did not reduce in size. It actually increased. I did post some additional pics but not enough to raise my usage to current level.

Does the members gallery run regular maintenance routines to recover unused storage space?

Thanks.

That should clear itself by a system task, I believe, but.... are you still seeing the wrong space in use?

If so, specifically where, please?

Hi Sidewinder,

Thanks for your quick reply. I see this storage information when entering the upload mode in the gallery. I've attached a screenshot that shows 21.9mb out of 40mb usage. The total amount of all compressed files re-uploaded is less than 6mb.

post-14334-0-46834400-1355701351_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bobosan

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem.I use so far 13Mb from 40.I suppose that the album can take 50 pictures and after that shows the error.

Bobosan could you please see how many photos have you got in your album?

There are 35 pics in my gallery but don't know the total mb usage anymore. Sidewinder mentioned high resolution pics take up much more space since the forum creates large, medium and small images plus a thumbnail image if I remember correctly.