APC Forum

1.25"Brass Crossette pump

Dean411

With extraction sleeve the pump is all brass the extraction sleeve is aluminum the stop holes are a 1/4 inch apart the lines in between are 1/8ths so it can be tuned in. post-11493-0-75742300-1354050688_thumb.jpgpost-11493-0-65228700-1354050710_thumb.jpgpost-11493-0-64445900-1354050726_thumb.jpgpost-11493-0-10524500-1354050751_thumb.jpg

Dean

Very nice Dean. My wish list would include a cruciform with a rod that went all the way through the end on the pump body and a replaceable pin.

-dag

That would be a + if someone wanted one but for me personally I can just as easily machine a new one.

I have been focusing more on my automatic shell paster that I am trying to finish before Christmas.

No need for a computer and all that jazz.

Dean

Dean, have you tried this out yet? I was curious if you had and problems with composition getting into the area between the crossette forming piece and the main plunger. This interface is where I always get composition sticking and building up on my 1 piece pumps.

This is why I asked for a free spinning cruciform, the comp will will stay on the crossette if it can be broken off the flat end of the pump... most of the time ;)

-dag

That happens to my Crossette pump from Skylighter constantly. This is the second one I've made like this but my other has the same cruciform and hasn't done it yet. I will be using it Friday night or Saturday night and will let u know how many I pump and how many fail if any do.

Dean