APC Forum

Custom powder packer and nozzle maker

pyropulsion

I am not sure if this is the proper area to list this for sale, so mods please move this to the proper area if you can.

I have been fighting a terrible battle with Leukemia, so I need to get out of this all the way.

I am selling what you see in the video, but also have a mortar and pestle and some other things if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jvDiEVypM4

Thanks

EDIT:

It uses 3/4 tubes and I am selling it for $200.

Edited by pyropulsion

you do not like pyro hobby?

otherwise go better?

I am absolutely fascinated by it, but I have been so sick, that within the last 16 months, I lived 4 of them in the hospital, and then spent 6hr days in-patient, I then had to have a stem cell transplant. I can't be around any potential risks. (e.g. certain foods and chemicals). KN03 while very common, is just not worth the risk to me.

What risk does KNO3 present--however small? I'm sorry about your condition and that you have to forfit a passion for it.

Is it made for NEPT's or PVC, etc.?

I'm sure the last thing he feels like doing is ramming some rockets. Someone should really buy this thing, it's a nice gang pump for rockets, and it's well machined.

Hope you get better pyropulsion. You might also post it over on passfire.com

• Like 1

this rocket tool have the look of nichropulse tool

is adapted for 3/4 PVC and carboard tubes ;)

You are correct. This is a modification of nichropulse's specs. The surface area is increased by the removable base. There are many core lengths, and it is easy to clean. I will even throw in my mortar and pestle, and whatever else I have lying around that will fit in a decent sized box. I don't want to make shipping too much.

I have a bunch 3/4 tubes I guess I can throw in too.

I am interested in your items I pm a message

I sent a reply to your request should be in your email, was what I responded to. Not sure what happen. 98801 is the zip and will be shipped to a commercial address. Yes to the mortar and ped and you said U may have a few other things. If you have another person interested that's fine if you have moved forward with him

I sent a reply to your request should be in your email, was what I responded to. Not sure what happen. 98801 is the zip and will be shipped to a commercial address. Yes to the mortar and ped and you said U may have a few other things. If you have another person interested that's fine if you have moved forward with him

ah sorry for the confusion. I'll hit you up in the pm.

PTBrownie, please contact me if you still want this.

I guess at this point, it is first come first serve. Here is the box I will let go for $200 +shipping.

includes:

powder packer with perfect nozzle kit

small blender for milling if needed

bentonite clay (in paper bag)

3/4 tubes. The caps aren't needed since it works best using the clay.

mortar and pestle

funnel and measuring spoons (why ruin some more?)

full box of goodies

small blend mill

powder kit

Edited by pyropulsion

just a guess but I think that many have moved on beyond this type of rocket. I would buy it for the novelty sake but Christmas time is not a good time for me to be buying toys for myself.

-dag

just a guess but I think that many have moved on beyond this type of rocket. I would buy it for the novelty sake but Christmas time is not a good time for me to be buying toys for myself.

-dag

point well taken.

side thought though is that this can certainly make "other" forms of fun.

Edited by pyropulsion