APC Forum

skylighter vs ebay

THEHODSONATOR

OK lets get this right out in the open: I'm cheap as hell.

I've looked on skylighter's website and ebay and a few other small sites or chemicals. both ebay and skylighter seem to have the most advantages. so here's my question: what is the best/cheapest site to buy chems from skylighter or ebay or is there possibly a different site i do not know about?

Cheers

Skylighter often runs a bit higher in price but they are reputable folk with a LONG history of doing business. I buy from many sources but I also buy a lot from Skylighter for two reasons. One they sometimes have what i need that others don't but also they have put out many many quality educational videos and tutorials. They are good folk, support them. There are too few decent businesses left because everyone wants the cheapest they can get. Remember, when all you can get is cheap quality is lost.

I have no connection or personal relationship with Skylighter, just my two cents.

Once you get to a certain level and can buy in bulk as a group, the prices are a fraction of SL's prices when you buy by the drum...

-dag

I purchase from a variety of vendors, including SL and various folks on eBay. I have found some very good deals on eBay, and have gotten some good deals from Skylighter. Only thing I'd mention is that some eBay vendors do not pack or ship their items according to the regs.

Kevin

I'm definitely not at the bulk level (yet) but, Kevin makes an excellent point about the shipping. Perhaps you could recommend which ebay vendors are reliable, if you"re comfortable doing so of course.