APC Forum

new APC

californiapyro

looks like a nice upgrade, only comment I have is it would be cool if there were a separate "videos" tab at the top. good job guys!

-Hunter

Only one gripe, the stars v.s. round dots to determine if the post is new. I would like something like the past two versions where it is very obvious that the post is new or read.

-dag

It looks decent on the face of it. I'm sure there'll be lots of minor tweeking required after it's implemented; hopefully the tweeking is possible without major problems.

Over all: good job!

WSM B)

Edited by WSM

Looks good, hopefully it will have chat. Edited by psyco_1322

Keep the feedback coming! :)

Chat - the test upgrade site won't have Chat. It's a license thing. When we do the real upgrade, it will still be there, no worries.

Topic Markers - Dag, I'm not overly fond of them, but they do work well on the default skin. Greyed out is "no new topics/posts", bright blue round dot is "new topics/posts", and if it's a star in either case, you've posted in the thread. I could probably make them bright flashing green for new posts, if you like. :whistle: :lol:

Looks good so far on my phone...only complaint is embedded vids don't work and just appear with a "?" unlike the old site where I have no probs loading. (Is there an issue on the new test forum accessing from a cell - iPhone/Android device compatible in the future?) Other than that, I'll check it out here in a few hours on my comp when I get to work as well if I have anything else to share or chime in about.

Hmm... I just visited this topic on the test site:

http://www.amateurpyro.com/forums/topic/7577-4-d1-kamuro-style-shell/

and the Youtube video played fine on my Thunderbolt.

Can you provide some links where your phone won't show them? I'll test them.

Now. ;)

new software looks good

when will it be implemented ?

dave

It just was. ;)

And with the upgrade done here now, I'll close this topic. Please post a new one for any issues.

Thank you!