APC Forum

Home made Visco Machine

Chuleo

Very nice machine!

I will make one when I have free time,also the plans of the machine will be useful for me.

thanks for share it.

very nice machine I want to make one this winter Edited by bob

• 2 years later...

pfff, this my visco fuse machine )))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgTFldZrJ4o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQFbUQz8GFk

all instruction for build visco machine in my channel

Very nice! My only question I have at this time is what did you use for the weaving thread of the fuse? It seemed not to burn away as fast as the fuse's trap powder did............................Pat

Thank you ! :) My english is bad, sorry

Very nice! My only question I have at this time is what did you use for the weaving thread of the fuse? It seemed not to burn away as fast as the fuse's trap powder did............................Pat

He is running in the same problem i did. The used composition doesn't have enough oxidiser to consume the threads. Next to that it is important to use 100% cotton threads. I've exprerimented with lots of different compositions, what worked best for me was a whistle mix with 50/50 benzoate/charcoal and over-oxidised by 10%.

Thank you ! :) My english is bad, sorry

It is not your english that I am worry about. It is I enjoy the sharing of the hobby that I like...............Pat

• Like 1

Hi spitffire, I sent a PM to you awhile back glad to know that you are still hanging around on the forum. I hope you get a chance to respond to the PM...........Pat

• Like 1

Hi spitffire, I sent a PM to you awhile back glad to know that you are still hanging around on the forum. I hope you get a chance to respond to the PM...........Pat

I didn't receive PM :mellow: . Sorry

zheneck222 that post was for spitfire. :huh: .......Pat

But hey if you want I could still PM you.LOL...............Pat

Edited by patsroom

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

ive managed to actually build one out of knex gears set and a regular one its plastic but it works fairly well! it need a little fine tuning but it does a ok job!