APC Forum

a pic of my 1in star mine

thechewy

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o623/thechewy/Mobile%20Uploads/1344223667.jpg

i think it was my spider stars or chrysanthemum 8 lol. I got more pics but i cnt resize them from my phone so i didnt post alot. Dont wanna get fussed at for a large picure lmao but believe it or not,i make all my pyro stuff with newspaper ash/charcoal !!! Its not the best quality but it works for me plus reduces the milling time alot. When i make my ash/charcoal,i just tear the newspapr into lots of strips to get a good thorough burn. And after the flame dies out i smash the ashes to a powder to stop it from burning into a white ash which never works for pyro. Then just weigh it as normal and mill it:) also i record everything on a kodak camera,add it to my computers media player.tthen play it in slow motion or pause the vid so i can just switch the picture frame. Afterwards i take a pic on my phone so i can post it here:).. My phone doesnt support video so maybe i can upload pics as a slide show so you can see how they actually look when lit

btw thank you guy for the positive comments:) ill also try to post a pic tutorial of how i make my mines lol

Nice mine. Doesnt look like you used too many stars, for a small mine like that try making your stars smaller so that you can fit more inside.

well it was like a test mine to try my bigger stars lol the stars are usually smaller.most of the time ill put lots of small stars then a big one.its like a millions os little stars leading up to the big star that flies way higher than the rest:) ty though

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o623/thechewy/Mobile%20Uploads/1344302609.jpg

that pic is from the same star-launched from the same tube...i was trying a commet and it just blew into millions of pieces lol but any ways i thought it was a nice pic:)