APC Forum

rocket tooling sources

mregier

I plan to search more when im home. im on a phone at the moment, I was just wondering if any of you could point me in the general direction of getting reasonably priced tooling.

probably in 8oz 1# & 3# range. thanks.

hello

you can ask a friend who owns a tower metals that can be machined against a small amount of money

The three sources that come to mind are as follows. The are probably in order of decreasing price, but also decreasing number of products. Check all three out at least before making a decision.

www.wolterpyrotools.com

www.firesmithtools.com

www.pyrotooling.com

pyrotooling no longer exists, mumbles. I'd chime in here but I only carry 4 oz tooling at the moment.

I meant to put your website in actually. It was pretty late and clearly goofed. I know you don't normally stock it, but it was at least worth tossing your name into the ring in case you had the ability to one off something.

I can only do larger tooling like that on the CNC in order to keep my pricepoint. I'll be running some 1 lb tooling soon, but I'm afraid not soon enough for his needs (unless you want to wait a few months ;) )

Roundabouts on the pricing for that run? I might need to keep the whole fireworkstools.com lineup.

it will most likely be between $90 and $100. I will know (hopefully) by the end of summer :)