APC Forum

3" inch c8 with blue can shell

vh718

hey guys this is one of my first 3" inch can shells. construction pics and shell info in the video description. any other questions ask and watch in HDlaugh2.gif

shell video

Edited by vh718

Very Nice sweet can shell

vh718: very well done!! I liked the canister a lot, it also broke nice and round. It is especially well done since this is your fist canister,and judging from the building pics you did a high quality job with the comets and general construction.

Well done on the HD video quality too, a good video recorder is also a tool of great importance for pyro in my opinion. Analysing the break afterwards and trying to improve stuff is much more easy when you have some decent HD image..not to mention you can also open up a cold one and put the video on repeat and relive the experience time after time...:)

Please keep up the good work ..

vh718: very well done!! I liked the canister a lot, it also broke nice and round. It is especially well done since this is your fist canister,and judging from the building pics you did a high quality job with the comets and general construction.

Well done on the HD video quality too, a good video recorder is also a tool of great importance for pyro in my opinion. Analysing the break afterwards and trying to improve stuff is much more easy when you have some decent HD image..not to mention you can also open up a cold one and put the video on repeat and relive the experience time after time...:)

Please keep up the good work ..

haha, thanks fred. yeah, i love good quality videos too, mater o fact filming is another hobby of mine laugh2.gif im waiting to see some more of your shells!! and not quite old enough for a beer, but maybe a cold soda wink2.gif lol

Excellent job. I tried making a few cannisters and was unhappy. can you tell me about your spiking method? Which string you've used?