APC Forum

My 7th of July show

thunderboy

here is my 7th of July show was pleased with it had a couple mishaps but all in all was good

out of 74 12 did not go will shot them later my 6" silver was great had not been able to get a true silver, but finally.

i love this hobby and will never be a Pro,

my next show will be New Years 74 shot, May 6th 2013 will be a 75 shot show cause my Dad turns 75, and 75 for 4th of July 2013.

started the show with the Sart Spangled Banner firworks start at 2:12. enjoy and feel free to make any comments.

Wow, that was great. There looked like a couple of mines mixed in, or were those flower pots? Were some of those zinc stars, I really like those, I am goig to try some of those next.

Wow, that was great. There looked like a couple of mines mixed in, or were those flower pots? Were some of those zinc stars, I really like those, I am goig to try some of those next.

no they were flower pots but to everyone that was here thought those were mines, LOL gotta love when they F up and still look like something else

no didn't make any zinc stars this time

What were the stars at 4:52?

that was 6" #6 chrysthamum to blue stars, rolled 3/8 blues and #6 rolled on top to 5/8 total star size

Edited by thunderboy

5/16 is smaller than 3/8 or did you mean 5/8? Nice show.

Yes you are correct my bad just wore out from doing this show

we had BBQ and the fixins and about 80 flags and 4th of July stuff put out.

The older i get the harded it to put on

Edited by thunderboy

really nice show, i enjoyed it very much2smile.gif

Thanks