APC Forum

New GESTAPO law in the UK

Potassiumchlorate

Not surprising, its like most western countries have become a virtual police state

What do you expect?

Our parliaments seldom represent the citizens, but rather the big companies or respectively their stockholders.

As long as you don’t question the big guys business your fine ;)

I know, I know, I know.

Consumerism and "the market" is actually the real fascism. False democracy, false freedom, false tolerance, false security. It's all a lie, so that business can continue as usual.

And no, I'm not a commie, I just despise consumerism as a way of life.

I read about Dr. Shimizu that he wanted to die after WWII and went into a deep depression, because he couldn't stand that his country had been defeated. That kind of people barely exist anymore. People of today will only get into a deep depression if they don't get the latest flat screen TV and the latest app for their mobile phone. <_<

Edited by Potassiumchlorate

agree with you all. Nowadays people still weep over what Hitler did, but what is happening today in Europe is basically the same. The power of controlled media must not be underestimated. Don't take everything you see on tv for granted. The world hasn't changed. They just found new ways of doing it, and got better in distracting you from what really matters in this world. Think of that for a while, on your own words.