APC Forum

HCB Question

Dean411

I have been offered 55 lbs of HCB for a dollar figure I am waiting to here. If the price is right would it be worth it?

I really couldn't imagine ever needing this much but it is an all or nothing offer.

oh yeah, I'd take a few pounds off of your hands. That would be something to get IMO, it should store away nicely so it isn't like you have to worry about it going bad,.

If I am wrong about that last part perhaps Mumbles can say so since I am not so sure if it might break down over time or not.

I have been offered 55 lbs of HCB for a dollar figure I am waiting to here. If the price is right would it be worth it?

I really couldn't imagine ever needing this much but it is an all or nothing offer.

If it's a reasonable price, get it. You can always use the surplus for trading stock ;) :D !!!

WSM B)

Heck, I'd take 5 lbs if you want to split it up (depending on the price per pound)!

Edited by WSM

Hey guys,

Isnt saran a cheap alternative without the toxicity? or are the results that noticable?

Hey guys,

Isnt saran a cheap alternative without the toxicity? or are the results that noticable?

The one main advantage of HCB is it has little or no fuel value, so it won't cause strobes to burn continuously like other chlorine donors tend to.

WSM B)

Edited by WSM

I'm in for 5lbs if you're wanting to split it up...

If I like the price, which I am still waiting on I will be most likely picking it up this weekend.

I am only keeping 15 lbs and will more than likely sell the other 40 lbs. I will post it in the Agora if it all works out.

Well, LMK as I will take 5 pounds of it for sure too...