APC Forum

Wifes 50th Birthday show

thunderboy

Well i did it, this was the best made show to date this was the most symmetric yet!

I'm really revved up on making more, hope we will be able to do them for the 4th of July.

Had a few failures but most were from battery power (weak) my bad will buy new ones.

all the shells except boomers were paper and 6 to1 KP on rice hulls and just a dusting of flash (plan to use none in the future) and wrapped that many times per inch shell (4 wraps for a 4" shell)

Really like the color to TT (tigertail) and learned the OOH and AHH have been replaced BRAVO by the young ones.

So for me back to work, if i can do a show for the 4th of July will be 74 shot.

i think you just set off the number of shells ive ever made, within a span of 3 minutes :P

Too bad about the batteries but WOW what a nice show! I loved the multi-breaks and the heart shaped shell was a nice touch too. I bet she was pretty happy with it. I hope your dog is OK, I didn't hear his approval barks. That was really nice of you to do.

Agree with Warthog on this one. The heart shaped shell was a good idea and turned out pretty good as well. Didn't notice it until he said anything but where is the dog?

i think you just set off the number of shells ive ever made, within a span of 3 minutes :P

LOL

Too bad about the batteries but WOW what a nice show! I loved the multi-breaks and the heart shaped shell was a nice touch too. I bet she was pretty happy with it. I hope your dog is OK, I didn't hear his approval barks. That was really nice of you to do.

Thanks she was very pleased and the dog is still alive he was kenneled up when we ate and forgot to let hime ...paid for it too he crapped in it . Damn dog

Agree with Warthog on this one. The heart shaped shell was a good idea and turned out pretty good as well. Didn't notice it until he said anything but where is the dog?

LOL thanks dog was kenneled and paid for that he crapped all over it.

Thanks she was very pleased and the dog is still alive he was kenneled up when we ate and forgot to let hime ...paid for it too he crapped in it . Damn dog

I guess you meant it when you said the dog loved fireworks... LOL

very impressive show! looks like another case of bad camera ruining a good show.

LOL I guess my daughter did the recording instead of my wife.