APC Forum

50 candles Texas style

thunderboy

well she turned 50 on friday 4-20 this was the candles the real show will be next Sat.

E-match failed and had to do it retro style but she was very happy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I turn 50 this year too, in October. Maybe I need to do something like this for myself....

Sweet! Too bad about the e-match but what the heck, the old way works too. :)

I caught this on facebook allready but the show looked good. You had a pretty good flare up of fuse there for a second when it first ignited. Looks like your leg might have been caught in the flash or it's just the camera not likeing the light.

I caught this on facebook allready but the show looked good. You had a pretty good flare up of fuse there for a second when it first ignited. Looks like your leg might have been caught in the flash or it's just the camera not likeing the light.

Your right no burns that flare up was sticky match burns 100 feet in 60 seconds ( kinda dangous)

But Sat. & Sun. made 50 shells 19-3" and 27-4" and 4-6" used 1" pasted kraft tape 3 layers on 3", 4 layers 0n 4", 6 layers on 6", by hand like a wasp would do.

My hands are sore used up 4 rolls of 500 feet kraft tape.

my wife said i was the Texas human wasp machine. LOL

so Sat the 28th is the show and maybe only one till new years draught starting to set in again no rain in 5 weeks, which sucks but will contiune to build shells lots of stars left over, got 4 # of firefly i didn't use any, i have enough stars to make at least 20 more shells, when i make stars i make pounds at a time.

Will post the show will have about 25 people there is if i can get some nosie out of them maybe some OOO"s and AW's out of them.

Sounds like it will be pretty nice show. Looking forward to the video.

Sux about the draught but on the upside for you, we stop in the winter for the most part because of the cold, you can keep blastin'!

Ya'll haven't got rain in 5 weeks? We've had rain about a week ago. It's amazing what a little distance can do.

Ya'll haven't got rain in 5 weeks? We've had rain about a week ago. It's amazing what a little distance can do.

it's raining right now here as a matter of fact and it is supposed to do so all day. :(