APC Forum

BLUE TO TIGER TAIL 4"

thunderboy

This is my first 4" all paper shell, broke it a little hard will cut back the flash ( was based on plastic shells)

2 grams of flash was used, with 6 to 1 kp on hulls, think only a gram or less.

had to test , making 27- 4" shells.... 4- 6" shells and 19- 3" shells for the ol ladys 50 th birthday party on the 28 of April. ( we party pretty hard in Texas)

the real day is lol Hitlers birthday ( 4-20) will do 50 class c 1.75 shells at one time for her.

Edited by thunderboy

Today, 19 April is Holocaust Remembrance Day, fr the record. ;)

They looked good, really nice break. It seemed a bit sparse though, like maybe you could have gotten some bushier tails somehow or I don't know what but it seemed to be a little light on the stars though I am sure you had them packed in there. I can't really talk until I get my land. I am sure to need a lot of help and I look to folks like yu for some harsh critique to make me the best I can be. :)

It really did have a beauty of a break and maybe it is the video that makes it seems sparse. I but it looked great in person from your reaction so it is likely the video.

Your dog has a cold I think. LOL

You are going to video the Birthday show for us, right?

Edited by warthog

Today, 19 April is Holocaust Remembrance Day, fr the record. ;)

They looked good, really nice break. It seemed a bit sparse though, like maybe you could have gotten some bushier tails somehow or I don't know what but it seemed to be a little light on the stars though I am sure you had them packed in there. I can't really talk until I get my land. I am sure to need a lot of help and I look to folks like yu for some harsh critique to make me the best I can be. :)

It really did have a beauty of a break and maybe it is the video that makes it seems sparse. I but it looked great in person from your reaction so it is likely the video.

Your dog has a cold I think. LOL

You are going to video the Birthday show for us, right?

Yes, was packed right the break was so hard that they spread out way to far for the look.

lol my dog loves firework shows, he is 14 won't be around too much longer.

Yes both Bday shows i will post the first one is tonite 50 class c 2" at one time my retro show lol.

Nice shell, but, yes, the break was a bit too hard. ;)

Thanks i'm cuttin back the flash

Looking forward to the next show. You do nice work. :)

Looking forward to the next show. You do nice work. :)

Agreed.