APC Forum

1" cup shell

pa_pyro

Here's one of my small cup shells. In this one I'm using a mix of FGG(with Mg added) charcoal streamers, and red sparkling flying fish. It's not much and it broke at semi-low altitude, but here it is.

Here's one of my small cup shells. In this one I'm using a mix of FGG(with Mg added) charcoal streamers, and red sparkling flying fish. It's not much and it broke at semi-low altitude, but here it is.

Nice break there. May I ask what the break was? That was a good shell, much better than my easter eggs!

The break was granulated BP with some 70/30 flash using a straw to hold the break charge. I'm pretty happy with that one, it gives a nice effect for such a small shell. Thanks for the comments.

Broke a little like a horsetail with all the effects blowing one direction, pretty cool little shell.

Hey Pa, that was a nice effect for a 1" cup. That would definately work in a cake changing your flying fish colors into a cracklinkg fish finale. I like your idea of using a straw on such a small ball. Very nice!