APC Forum

green flashs

kleberrios

Hi.

My factory produces magnalium since 1999, here in Brazil.

Once I started making Magnalium, invented a kind of green and red strobe ( 3/8" paper tube) which is still fever in Brazil.

It's good to know that I do not fireworks, but I do dozens of formulas for testing the quality of my magnalium.

And these tests have been many new formulas. Gradually I'll show you.

If anyone wants the formulas just ask. It will be a pleasure to see one of my formulas outside Brazil.

I spent the formulation for the fireworks factories purchase magnalium with me.

Whenever there are games here in Brazil they use a lot of flashes.

GREEN FLASHS

GREEN FLASHS

RED FLASHS

GREEN FLASHS

http://www.youtube.c...e&v=Uq0UOq3oeiY

Edited by kleberrios

Hi.

My factory produces magnalium since 1999, here in Brazil.

Once I started making Magnalium, invented a kind of green and red strobe ( 3/8" paper tube) which is still fever in Brazil.

It's good to know that I do not fireworks, but I do dozens of formulas for testing the quality of my magnalium.

And these tests have been many new formulas. Gradually I'll show you.

If anyone wants the formulas just ask. It will be a pleasure to see one of my formulas outside Brazil.

I spent the formulation for the fireworks factories purchase magnalium with me.

Whenever there are games here in Brazil they use a lot of flashes.

GREEN FLASHS

GREEN FLASHS

RED FLASHS

GREEN FLASHS

http://www.youtube.c...e&v=Uq0UOq3oeiY

Kleberrios,

Are you selling any Mg/Al overseas?

-dag

Kleberrios,

Are you selling any Mg/Al overseas?

-dag

So far only one sample of Ti sent to Mexico. The ingots of crushed magnalium not so restricted but the fine powder is very complicated but not impossible.

I would love to see the formulas!

Steve

Pretty soon I am sending the formulas

soon I'll send the formules. I'm adding some videos to illustrate the topics Edited by kleberrios

sure, post the formulas

I have many formulas that have accumulated in these 20 years of testing: they are waterfalls, gerbs, flames, rockets etc.. But some materials are exotic but not impossible to achieve.

I believe you asked if we wanted the formulae for the green and red flashers, Those are the formulae I would like to see.

Any formulae you wish to share would be fine with me actually. I imagine exotic is OK too since some exotics are still available or can be substituted out for more common materials. Thank you!

I would love to see the formulas!

Steve

Ok Guys you won.

Remember that you have to post pictures or videos for me to see if the blinking are correct because the flash put out the fire completely before the next blink.

This formula should vary by the type of oxidants or magnalium (mesh, purity) that you use. So may vary slightly.

It is normal to flash red blinking rapidly, but over time you could put it slower.<br style=""> <br style="">

Discovery This formule 12 years ago when I tryed makae a green lightdid with my magnalium 5050. Tell it for all factory witch buy my magnalium. The magnalium's sell grow up.

Barium Nitrate 65 g ( fine powder or adjust it)

KClO3 5 to 10 g ( Much more will do the flash more spaced but less radiant)

pvc 3g ( much disturb the blinking)

Magnalium 5050 150 mesh or 200 mesh 21g (adjust it if necessary)

Moisten with alcohol until a crumbly. Ram in tubes 3 / 8 dia.com wall with three laps (very thin).

allow to dry and light.. On top uses a prime almost no water to no corroe the magnalium

You can use as a glue NC 10% MEK or cetone for dissolve thePVC and NC (if solid)

The flashs can be used as core stars and roll stars. But the cores have to be very small because last long.falling on Sky.

To the red flash replace the Barium nitrate by Estrôntium Nitrate.

Estrontium Nitrate is higroscopic, store it in bag plastic.

There is a new formule wlite flash that I'll tell you soon.

t

Edited by kleberrios

I believe you asked if we wanted the formulae for the green and red flashers, Those are the formulae I would like to see.

Any formulae you wish to share would be fine with me actually. I imagine exotic is OK too since some exotics are still available or can be substituted out for more common materials. Thank you!

I mean exotic materials which I manufacture as 1000 magnalium mesh, wool super lightweight magnesium, ( magnesium air float) magnesium 90Mg/10Al granular 40 mesh, magnalium 7030 1000 mesh, Titanium 1000 mesh (dark titanium), Magnesium flake, nanometric powder aluminium, flake aluminium, itanium hydride and so on.

And of course we have to keep some secrets of manufacturing tthese materials because it's my livelihood kkkk. But I'll show you the effect of these materials, to ever export it or you make or buy, already know to use it

Entiendo. Gracias

I can only do Español, I never learned Portuguese. :)

I understand now what you meant about exotic. Thank you.

So far only one sample of Ti sent to Mexico. The ingots of crushed magnalium not so restricted but the fine powder is very complicated but not impossible.

Kleberrios,

If you add 25% large particles to the fine powder, it becomes shippable as a flammable soild. Just has to ship ground.

-dag

Kleberrios,

If you add 25% large particles to the fine powder, it becomes shippable as a flammable soild. Just has to ship ground.

-dag

Hi Dagabu

The Skylight uses this tactic. The problem is that the customer will pay for a weight that will not use. I always thought of sending the magnálio crushed to one mesh but you have to grind it and use it in different Meshs. Even Titanium, by internacionais rules, has to be transported moinstened with 20% water.I will do a simulation in the FEDEX or UPS to see how much will the freight to the USA. per kg of raw material Please send me an address with zip code for simulation. Thanks

Edited by kleberrios

VIOLET FLASHS ?

Perhaps mixed some variant of copper in red flash wink2.gif

Edited by kleberrios

Here is my take on the comp in my language

In Parts:

Barium Nitrate 65

Potassium chlorate 5 to 10

PVC powder 3

Magnalium 150-200 mesh 21

Bind with 10% NCL and press into a 3/8" ID tube. (Don't use water as the Mg/Al will corrode) Prime well with a hot prime (fence post?)

Replace the Barium Nitrate with Strontium Nitrate for red flashes. Store in a sealed container with desiccant. May be used as small star core as well.

-dag

Edited by dagabu

I would concur with your translation Dag. It is what I wrote down in my little black book of formulae anyway.

Hi, i'm from Brazil too. =)

How much will cost 1kg of magnalium shipped to Porto Alegre? and aluminium?

Thanks.

In Parts:

Barium Nitrate 65

PVC powder 3

Bind with 10% NCL and press into a 3/8" ID tube. (Don't use water as the Mg/Al will corrode) Prime well with a hot prime (fence post?)

Replace the Barium Nitrate with Strontium Nitrate for red flashes. Store in a sealed container with desiccant. May be used as small star core as well.

-dag

Thanks Here in Brazil parts is when you do not weigh the material.

That is, you can use a cup, a spoon, or any other vessel.

When the formules is in Weight you use grams and tenths of a gram.

The formulas of flashes where weight.

Edited by kleberrios

In Parts:

Barium Nitrate 65

PVC powder 3

-dag

Thanks. Here in Brazil parts is when you do not weigh the material, that is, you can use a cup, a spoon, o rany other vessel.

Weight you use grams and tenths of gram

The formules that I passed were by weight.

Edited by kleberrios

Thanks.

Hi Marcelo. I will quote a PAC or via express mail. Send me your zip code. Thank you. The price of Magal 5050 150 mesh is US $10.

Edited by kleberrios

Thanks.

Hi Marcelo. Send me your zip code for me to do a simulation in the mail. The Magal 5050 150 kg of the mesh is US $ 10

Edited by kleberrios

Thanks. Here in Brazil parts is when you do not weigh the material, that is, you can use a cup, a spoon, orany other vessel.

Weight you use grams and tenths of gram

The formules that I passed were by weight.

Thanks Kleb,

In the US, I think "parts" is an indication of weight when used in pyrotechnics. That being, 1 part = 1 gram, 1 kilo, 1 ounce, 1 pound, 1 grain etc. It is used to indicate thet the comp may not add up to 100% and that makes it easire for us to add a small percentage of an item without having to resort to small fractions of a weight that can cause confusion.

-dag