APC Forum

first 3" shells WOW!

vh718

these are my first two 3" shells. they looked great, i was really pleased by their performance.

first shell is veline green.

video

second shell is tt-red, it couldn't have been any better laugh2.gif

video

pro baby pro keep going forget those 2.5 inchers you need to go 3" and 4"s making you "CTFC" as i type!

pro baby pro keep going forget those 2.5 inchers you need to go 3" and 4"s making you "CTFC" as i type!

haha i like little shells 2rolleyes.gif thanks, ill use that CTFC for some larger shells mate laugh2.gif

Definitely some of the better homemade shells I've seen!

Definitely some of the better homemade shells I've seen!

nice breaks :whistle: and the colour change transitioned well.

dan.

Those were fantastic shells! I personally like the Veline stars though there are a lot of folks who don't because the colors are more pastel than they want them to be. Personally though, for most of my shells I like that pastel look, it just looks better to me. BTW the Veline Orange is definitely NOT pastel, it is one of the better dextrin bound oranges I know. (not that I am an expert though)

Both shells were really great, doubly so for your FIRST ones, I wish my first 3" shells looked like those. It won't be long before you will be giving folks like Ned a run for their money for Best Shell at PGI! cool2.gif

Those were fantastic shells! I personally like the Veline stars though there are a lot of folks who don't because the colors are more pastel than they want them to be. Personally though, for most of my shells I like that pastel look, it just looks better to me. BTW the Veline Orange is definitely NOT pastel, it is one of the better dextrin bound oranges I know. (not that I am an expert though)

Both shells were really great, doubly so for your FIRST ones, I wish my first 3" shells looked like those. It won't be long before you will be giving folks like Ned a run for their money for Best Shell at PGI! cool2.gif

thank you for the kind coments, even ned told me they looked great laugh2.gif ya i really love the colors, others are nice too, but sometimes they are so bright they blind you haha. oh and ive tried the orange, it looks real good.

Your shells are very good indeed, particularly the second. And I like the rising comet.

I've made Veline Orange also. It looks great in the sky, but strangely enough it doesn't show up well in my movies - it comes out looking like a red that went horribly wrong.

Your shells are very good indeed, particularly the second. And I like the rising comet.

Rising effects are great..especially for filming :{) I made a post somewhere sometime about the "Gorilla Glue" poly risers... great fuel and STICKY! makes it easy.

God I miss this shit. Nice work...

Edited by Richtee
  • Like 1