APC Forum

Guy Fawkes Day!

californiapyro

If I have time I will be completing and setting off my 4 (or 8) direction reversing saxon. what are you guys doing?

I will be in Lewes, England, marching with the Cliffe bonfire society after letting off pyro in the garden. Lewes is one of the (if not the) biggest bonfire night event in England. Just google Lewes bonfire :)

if more people in the US would celebrate Guy Fawkes Day it might wake up a few Politicians

Everyone everywhere should celebrate it. ;)

I wonder if MMDC will write in this thread...

I have nothing to shoot, I have some leftover noisy bursting inserts that had to be put in a 5" shell, but I put visco instead...

Here in Scandinavia we shoot for Easter. The original intent was to scare the witches, who were supposed to be out flying on their brooms on Easter Eve. But New Year's Eve is the "firework day" here. Edited by Potassiumchlorate

I spun a few steel wool firewires. I should have done it yesterday so I could have put out a video in honor of today.

Lit off some eyeballed fire and smoke mix, otherwise known as a disposal composition.

I lit a piece of black match then dropped it on the ground.

:)

seriously, this is how the other half gets her pyro fix she only has to see it to ask for a light, she can now hold on until theres 3 inches remaining before dropping it, i hide the visco :D .

went well fired a few shells [ veline magenta with glitter pistil, ralphs glitter bow tie with blue rings, a perfect crysantemum, tt to de ]and mines of mixed sizes a few rockets, fountains, 4 shot fans, some in 1 shot, a girandola chased a friend round the garden which was hilarious, not evrything made it into video [ memory went ] missed some good stuff but it can be reproduced.

a good time was had by all.

dan.