- NO PYROTECHNIC COMPOSITION may be used in the device. I.E. Flash, Black Powder, Whistle, Black Match, Etc.
- The ONLY burnable material allowed is VISCO FUSE. There is no limit to the amount/length. Any type of Visco made be used, including Fast Visco and fuses such as Flying Fish and Falling Leaves.
- You may alter your fuse in any physical way. I.E. Twist, Bend, Cut/Dice, Bash it with a Hammer, Etc.
- Casings Must Be PAPER!!! Glue(s), tape(s), string and other building materials are permitted. There is no specification for device size.
- All entries must be video entries of the build and functioning of your firecracker.
- Entries must be in by November 21st, multiple entries are welcome.
- Post entries in the Visco Firecracker Competition thread in the Competitions section of Competitions. Here!
Edited by psyco_1322, 18 October 2011 - 07:58 PM.