APC Forum

Has anyone ever bought chemicals from anpros?

oldmanbeefjerky

I am so very extremely happy!

About a month or two ago i was browsing the net for a queensland supplier of hydrogen peroxide and nitric acid, and i came across this site

http://www.laboratorysuppliesandreagents.com.au/laboratory-supplies/laboratory-chemicals/

but forgot the url and the search terms used to find it and since then until now have been searching hard for that site!

Anyway, it says it is in all states of australia, has anyone got anything from here before?

from what i see its a pretty good deal, even on top of the freight charges which they dont say but i estimate would be under $60, but if you pick up in person..... bulk acids for relatively little!

And their glassware seems to be fairly priced too.

Anyway, i plan on getting some acids from them and want to know if they are legit or not. they arent listed in any of the various lists of chemical suppliers in australia, and it just looks too good to be true, also its been a few days now and they havent responded to my emails.

• 3 months later...

hey mate, was just wondering how you finaly went with these guys, did they end up responding to your emails, and if so, have you made any purchases with them?

Cheers mate

jinmu001