APC Forum

Trash to some, Gold to others!

Thunderr1

Easter Eggs, paper towel roll cores, kitchen utensils, the normal type stuff. Today, I made a dipper from "trash" - I'm just being a responsible steward of the Earth, we're supposed to recycle everything, right? wink2.gif I wish I could find an arbor press in the trash.

2011-08-17_21-18-37_163.jpg

Edited by nater

Classic things - cardboard tubes, rice hulls, HDPE containers, some construction materials, old motors..

Copper solder on caps, pipe staples, 5 gallon buckets, gravy strainers, lawnmower decks (Mg).

-dag

12" pvc pipe (so the pic is sideways :wacko: )

various and insundry pieces of steel and angle

still looking for that arbor press :)

post-10941-0-24580000-1313710167_thumb.jpg

Edited by guntoteninfadel

• 4 weeks later...

I found (trendmills) motor,printer(motor)relays out of really big printers for a bridge wire system,drill battery,lead tire weights,etc

Question: lawnmower decks (Mg).Dag what do you mean lawnmower decks and if how did you get it small?

Edited by Verge

I found (trendmills) motor,printer(motor)relays out of really big printers for a bridge wire system,drill battery,etc

Question: lawnmower decks (Mg).Dag what do you mean lawnmower decks and if how did you get it small?

Old magnesium Lawnboy decks are quite hard to find as scrap. They last a very long time.

Edited by FrankRizzo

I found (trendmills) motor,printer(motor)relays out of really big printers for a bridge wire system,drill battery,etc

The old lawnboy decks (Mg) break up easily with a sledge hammer. Other Mg cuts easily with a sawsall or even a skill saw.

-dag