APC Forum

6" and 3" Ballshell

Pyroboy

Hey Guys,

last weekend a friend of mine and I had a little "pyro-session". Now this are the two Shells I made for it.

First is a 3" with half filled Yankie Purple and half filled Veline Aqua. Pistil is Veline Red. The shell was a bit low, because the mortar did not have a bottom and were just stucked into the ground. The effect was ok though.

My link

The second shells is a 6" with an outer petal of gold glitter to blue to red and an inner petal with baechle 6 green (the camera didn´t catch it well). Some rising effects were on top.

My link

Hope you enjoy watching!

PS: here you find the vids of our rockets: http://www.amateurpyro.com/forums/topic/6419-some-rokets-and-one-girandola/

Edited by Pyroboy

Very nice shells Nice half & half was going to do some like that to get rid of left over star Good Job

Hey Guys,

last weekend a friend of mine and I had a little "pyro-session". Now this are the two Shells I made for it.

First is a 3" with half filled Yankie Purple and half filled Veline Aqua. Pistil is Veline Red. The shell was a bit low, because the mortar did not have a bottom and were just stucked into the ground. The effect was ok though.

My link

The second shells is a 6" with an outer petal of gold glitter to blue to red and an inner petal with baechle 6 green (the camera didn´t catch it well). Some rising effects were on top.

My link

Hope you enjoy watching!

PS: here you find the vids of our rockets: http://www.amateurpy...-one-girandola/

/quote]

awesome work!

Pyroboy very nice shells, keep up the good work.

BJV

Thanks for your comments!

You gotta love those rising effects :)...

Yeah indeed. I really like rising effects on bigger shells. It makes it more exciting.