APC Forum

5x 3" peanut multi colour

fredhappy

I ve shot these five 3"peanuts at the same venue as I'd shot my 6"finale shell.

Peanuts were all fused together on pyro clocks. All shells were broken with KP on hulls 7/1.

first peanut : 8 mm c6+4% Fe-Ti to 7 mm b70 blue with CuO instead of carbonate.

second peanut : 7 mm buell red to silver wave ( love that compo, KCLO4 based with 70 mesh Mg/Al

third peanut: 7 mm buell red to 10 mm c8 to 6 mm B70

fourth peanut: 7 mm buell red to 50/50 buell red/ B70

fifth peanut: ring 8 mm buell red to bright blue to bowtie (filmed sideways, c6 bowtie)

Overall I was pleased with the result, audience really loved the peanut shells.

File is a bit on the large side, but I didn't want to sacrifice too much visual quality. It is filmed in 1920x1080/50P mode.

I hope you guys like my shells, comments are appreciated.

fred

post-10434-0-70714100-1311888720_thumb.jpg

Very nice, great color and symmetry.

Thanks for sharing Fred,

BJV

Great shells. I will admit I came in here a little too excited thinking you had a 5 break peanut shell.

i want to have those results one day!

Great shells!

What type of paper did you use for shell pasting and what was the number of pasted layers (was it 3-strip method?)?

Thx guys!

I used 80 grm/m2 kraft, consolidated with wheat paste. 3 strip, about 10 layers ( 5 passes round the shell). Exception being the chrys8 shell, I pasted that one 8 layers, since I like the stars of C based stuff to droop a bit. I need to do me some more experimenting to get better results with the drooping.

I get my building stuff from this shop : http://www.pyro-stuff.com/ .

They sell great quality pyro items , and really know their business. I recommend checking out their website. What women have with shoes and shopping sprees , I've got with ordering pyro stuff....I always need to buy me some more stuff.....:)

Verry nice, I have some problems playing the video's, but I have seen alot of stills during the breaks, good looking stuff.

Amazing shells, honestly, better than many of the professional 3" shells i've seen.

Very nice video fred, you have dialed in the KP break just perfectly.

Nice of you to mention our webshop, I'm doing the best I can to serve our customers. It's really great to see what people can accomplish with our stuff. I'm really looking forward to see some bigger shells from you.

Thank you for info Fredy!

About pyro-stuff: yes, I like their service. It is quick and all the stuff have a good quality. Freakydutchmen respect!

Thx guys!

I used 80 grm/m2 kraft, consolidated with wheat paste. 3 strip, about 10 layers ( 5 passes round the shell). Exception being the chrys8 shell, I pasted that one 8 layers, since I like the stars of C based stuff to droop a bit. I need to do me some more experimenting to get better results with the drooping.

I get my building stuff from this shop : http://www.pyro-stuff.com/ .

They sell great quality pyro items , and really know their business. I recommend checking out their website. What women have with shoes and shopping sprees , I've got with ordering pyro stuff....I always need to buy me some more stuff.....:)