APC Forum

[OT] - I finally got my 25kg sack Kno3

pyrosailor99

Guys sorry for this stupid and no-sense topic but i really need to share this happyness with you!

i finally got my 25kg farm-grade kno3 sack. it is NPK 13-0-46 and from what i read this should be enough pure as the maximum is 13.8 for the N number...

hoping it will work as my other HYPER EXPENSIVE 99.99% KNO3 - chem grade. just want to make bp. if i will have a some good gram with pestle... i can finally finish the building of my mill!! :wub:

i'm really moved to tears! :lol:

Congrats! Should have been posted in occasional happiness though. :whistle:

-dag

you are right! i just forund that forum... it is a topic of general chat forum and i wasn't seeing it in home... sorry , for the happiness my head stopped to work for some second (hope this will never happen while i'm experimenting with fireworks! ;-) )

Edited by pyrosailor99

I remember the joy when I got my first sack I still get similarly excited when Im drying my car home with so much nitrate in the station wagon the car is near impossible to handle

There are a few pyro occasions that brought a smile & sense of satisfaction to this oldguy.

Just a few amongst the many in no particular order.

1. First time I made BP - mortar/pestle.

2. First time I made BP with a Harbor Freight 3lb mill.

3. Completing my 100 lb capacity mill. Convertible multiple 6, 8 or 12 inch jars.

4. Building my own custom BM jars.

5. First time I made my own Mg/Al.

6. Discovering, purchasing & using Zirconium M BM media.

7. 1st 4th of July I put some pyro things I built from scratch to use.