APC Forum

Rocket Sticks

Blackthumb

Email sent. I have tried cutting my own, but I can barely work a drill. Let alone a tablesaw, they were coming out more of a rectangle shape than square :D

Practice makes perfect I suppose.

Email sent. I have tried cutting my own, but I can barely work a drill. Let alone a tablesaw, they were coming out more of a rectangle shape than square :D

Rectangles work as well as squares, don't be disappointed in your efforts.

-dag

Rectangles, triangles...all work OK....I quite often use the 'seconds' for my smaller rockets...makes no difference. Sent you a list...

Rectangles, triangles...all work OK....I quite often use the 'seconds' for my smaller rockets...makes no difference. Sent you a list...

Hmmm haven't got that email yet, fyi. Thanks!

Blackthumb - Forum members may feel uncomfortable using email unless they know for sure that they are going to be doing business with you. It may be best to post your advertisement in The Agora (http://www.amateurpyro.com/forums/forum/25-the-agora/) so that everyone may see the details without needing to email you personally unnecessarily. Edited by FrankRizzo

Thanks...can't seem to get anything to post to the Agora...

Blackthumb - Forum members may feel uncomfortable using email unless they know for sure that they are going to be doing business with you. It may be best to post your advertisement in The Agora (http://www.amateurpy...m/25-the-agora/) so that everyone may see the details without needing to email you personally unnecessarily.

• 1 year later...
Hey Blackthumb. I know this post is forever old, but are you still offering sticks? Trying to locate the best place to pick up sticks for 1# rockets. I might just rip my own, but thought I would check with you first. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
I found that cutting up disgarded wood base board (the cheap thin modern kind) is good, they have stayed straight unlike some pine or fir dimentional lumber that is cut in strips.