APC Forum

Many thanks

guntoteninfadel

Hey guys, been lurking here mostly reading reading reading and reading some more. The GREAT news is 7 rockets launched 3 day and 4 night all with great success and no CATO. Dag I already know that no video=no good. Got that covered just have to figure how to get it from phone to computer to forum. The first video is with a nozzle and the second is without. First rocket with nozzle as I was terrified of it CATOing. Really want to thank APC for all the great info. Can definitly say I'm hooked! Now with rockets working going to work on a header.

Many thanks again

Gun

Very nice rockets. I like the sound of the first and the nice tail on the second. Details of propellants you used?

Thanks ballmill! I just used the 75/15/10 formula that I found on here. The chems all came from skylighter and was ball milled for 2-3 hours. My tooling came from skylighter as well. I did experience my first CATO last night and it was IMPRESSIVE! My first rocket went off without a hitch, had a weak break and the stars burned a long long time (very pretty!). The second went boom on the launcher......... have no idea.

With that 75/15/10 formula I'm surprised you didn't get more CATOs. Only CATOs I've experienced (knock wood) have been with hot forumulae like that--particularly after they're ball-milled.

Since I reverted to 60/30/10, no more CATOs (again knock wood).