1)mix the kno3/sugar at the ratio of 6 parts kno3/ 4 parts sugar

2)for every teaspoon of knsu, add one teaspoon of charcoal

3)add just enough water to make it a liquid

4)cut the length of jute you want your fuse to be

5)place the length of jute in the container and apply the lid

6)shake up the container

7)remove the jute and dry off the jute with either a hairdryer or air drying it

Nothing to do with visco.

Visco fuse has a black powder core with cotton threads wounded around it and then NC laquered to keep it steady.

Your fuse is just a bad kind of blackmatch. Using jute string instead of cotton and adding sugar to the mix, there's no point.

Its starting to smell a little like Anyka around here. Better spelling but definitely something fishy ;)

I said that a week and a half ago but my post mysteriously vanished

Its starting to smell a little like Anyka around here. Better spelling but definitely something fishy ;)

I thought that was the tuna sandwich...Seems to have drifted all the way up here. :D

I said that a week and a half ago but my post mysteriously vanished

Sorry Ralph, I was out playing and missed it. I am sure that no one disappeared it ;)

Nothing to do with visco.

Visco fuse has a black powder core with cotton threads wounded around it and then NC laquered to keep it steady.

it is still something to use other than visco.

this is a pyrotechnics forum not an english forum, i have seen posts on here in txt language and none of you have complained so would you just lay off the grammer

this is a pyrotechnics forum not an english forum, i have seen posts on here in txt language and none of you have complained so would you just lay off the grammer

Typing properly is a way to express your respect to the forum and its members. Few people can stand bad spelling.

No, it's in the rules, you agreed to them and now others are holding you to your agreement. It's rule #6 by the way.

madmandotcom, nobody is impugning your spelling and grammar - they're comparing it to that of another member who posted in similar style in the past and got banned. Personally I don't think you're Anyka, from your use of English/Canadian spellings elsewhere, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

This is a knowledge forum. Most newcomers start off ignorant, but some people arrive here ignorant that they're ignorant, and they post things that are unworkable or dangerous because they don't know any better. The membership tends to get irritated about that. In the case of the formula above, sugar compounds get sticky when exposed to humid air. I'm sure that with a moment's thought you can see that's a disadvantage in something like a fuse that sticks out and can rub against things. You wouldn't enjoy it if you got some stuck to your fingers and it caught fire.

madmandotcom, nobody is impugning your spelling and grammar - they're comparing it to that of another member who posted in similar style in the past and got banned. Personally I don't think you're Anyka, from your use of English/Canadian spellings elsewhere, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

This is a knowledge forum. Most newcomers start off ignorant, but some people arrive here ignorant that they're ignorant, and they post things that are unworkable or dangerous because they don't know any better. The membership tends to get irritated about that. In the case of the formula above, sugar compounds get sticky when exposed to humid air. I'm sure that with a moment's thought you can see that's a disadvantage in something like a fuse that sticks out and can rub against things. You wouldn't enjoy it if you got some stuck to your fingers and it caught fire.

I don't think anyone thinks this is Anyka he dosnt claim to be a woman with a poor up-brining who is Indian with relatives that are holocaust survivors with children with leukemia that is a doctor volunteering abroad despite suffering from cancer yet still finiding time for 2 lifetimes worth of education a sucsessfull modeling career and being a published poet.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone thinks this is Anyka he dosnt claim to be a woman with a poor up-brining who is Indian with relatives that are holocaust survivors with children with leukemia that is a doctor volunteering abroad despite suffering from cancer yet still finiding time for 2 lifetimes worth of education a sucsessfull modeling career and being a published poet.

ROTFLMAO That about sums it up! :lol:

thank you for informing me

In the case of the formula above, sugar compounds get sticky when exposed to humid air. I'm sure that with a moment's thought you can see that's a disadvantage in something like a fuse that sticks out and can rub against things. You wouldn't enjoy it if you got some stuck to your fingers and it caught fire.

you run the same risk using knsu rocket fuel

I think you're missing the point here, sugar is a completely unnecessary and ultimately detrimental component in this situation.

You sure? I thought I smelled something?

Im good with picking up people from their typing I can say with 100% certainty that this is not anyka and that we should be nice to him

Thank you Ralph, rule number 6 only wants correct spelling of words, it states that grammar is not important and as i have correct spelling on my posts, i am fine under rule number 6

as for you, no6,

7. Do not uselessly flame others, do not spam (post unsolicited ads), do not flood (repeated garbage posting), do not "post-wh*re (posting when you have nothing to say or to simply raise your post count). Do not post personal information on yourself or others. Do not post p*rnography or other innapropriate/stupid images. Do not post those dumb eBaums pictures or similar garbage, no matter how clever you think you are. Do not bring up old threads unless you have something useful to contribute to the discussion. Do not make one word posts. We realise you may want to thank someone for their info, but it takes up board space. If you feel the need to thank somebody, make it on your next usefull post. We reserve the right to remove useless or unneccesary posts.

and this comes straight from the forum rules

Sheesh, twice in a week, PM each other or exchange emails please. We need pyro and we need it bad, not another episode of "Real Housewives".

Since you're bringing up the rules, so will I.

It states perfect grammar is not necessary, not that it doesn't matter. As an English speaker, you're going to be held to a higher standard. You'll want to start including capital letters and the apparently mythical period. In all of your posts you've used it a grand total of 4 times. Your spelling isn't as good as you seem to think either.

Additionally on this rule, you've been making several just thank you posts. Approximately 13% of all of your posts are useless ones like that. That doesn't take into account the other posts where you've added nothing to the conversation, or otherwise had useless posts. (like these in this thread for instance)

Remember, there is always rule 13, it's my favorite.

you tried to tell me off for rule 6 dagabu, so your one to talk

Third time this week madman, PM me, Ill give you my email address and we can argue away from pyro. We do pyro here so please stop your tirade.

Mum, I would greatly appreciate it if you would exercise #13 as you see fit :mellow: