APC Forum

32 Que Wireless firing system Raffle

noslo98

Did you all see this raffle going on at : http://pyrotubes.com/product_info.php?prod...c0e0dc320db6390

With all the problems CPSC is causing the pyro world I figured what the heck its about time for us to give a little to fight them back. I have donated cash my self to the Fireworks Foundation already but I figured this would be a good way to get everyone to donate a few bucks and have a chance to win a wireless 32 cue E-fire system. Here is how this is going to work, We will be raffling off one 32 cue wireless E-fire unit come Sept 29th at noon west coast time. To enter you must donate ten dollars to the Fireworks Foundation, ( you can find their site here http://www.fireworksfoundation.org/donations.aspx ) Once you donate you will send a copy of the receipt you receive back from paypal for you donation to raffle@pyrotubes.com For every ten dollars you donate we will put your name into the fish bowl and come Sept 29th we will pull the name and announce the winner on our website along with every fourm/email list I post this on. When sending the donation to the Fireworks Fund please in the memo area put "To help fight CPSC!" All donations must be made between Aug. 27th 2006 and Sept 29th 2006 11:00 am west coast time. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to email me at Sales@PyroTubes.com Thank You And Good Luck! George PyroTubes.com

Way to add something intelligent and useful like usual Ozzy.

I am not kidding when I say this. If you don't stop filling this forum with just shit I am going to ban you. You have not added a single helpful or useful comment since you've been here. Go back to totse where people consider your mindless one line posts gold.

i am friends with that guy personally, Bay Fireworks is not a crock of shit, he owns his own firework store just to let you know ozzy, he is doing his part to keep our stupid ass government from taking away the things we enjoy in life.

Also explain to me how it is a crock?? Bay is having the donations sent straight to the fireworks foundation site so it’s not like he is making anything off of this. He is donating a system so he is basically putting money out there as well, it’s not like he gets the systems for free. So far there are donations ranging from $10.00-$100.00 coming in. Also when the raffle is done it will be announced who won the system so if you don’t believe it the you can contact the winner if there are still doubts. I have a couple of these systems and they rock so this is definitely a good idea from him to put such a high quality product out there. One could only hope that others will step up and do similar things like this because we all know this industry needs all the support it can get.