APC Forum

Fund Raiser for Mumbles

dagabu

Please come and join us in a fundraiser to aid Mumbles in his recovery. Pyros from across the USA have selflessly donated lots of great pyro related items to an auction that everyone is encouraged to bid on.

Chemicals, fuse, tooling, twine, paper, screens and a whole lot more!

If you want to donate, you can do so on the site as well, just follow the prompts on the screen.

MUMBLES FUNDRAISER

*DISCLAIMER: Chemicals and fuse may not be shippable outside of the USA. All items are delivered free of charge to the lower 48 states unless otherwise listed. There is no promise that bulky items like paper can be shipped outside of the lower 48. This fundraiser is not in any way associated with APC or Passfire nor can the members that have volunteered to host the fundraiser be held responsible for non-delivery. Contact the seller directly with shipping questions. Any items donated that cannot be shipped must be picked up in person.*

Just to clarify, it looks like there are many auctions on the page listed. Are all of those auctions to benefit Mumbles, or just some of them?

Yes, the entire site is a benefit for Mumbles, no auctions can be posted until cleared to ensure that everyone is clear on that. Mumbles will be getting the checks directly from the bidders, the 'sellers' will not see a dime. This is a 100% donated auction.

Good question!

It's all for Mumbles, and as dagabu stated earlier the person that donated the item pays the shipping.

If you win an auction your bid is all you pay

I'm looking for 1.5" id HDPE mortars (or card tubes of appropriate length.) Will bid!!! 12-24 sounds great. 36 would be ideal. Of course, unused mortars please. Edited by Skycastlefish

I'm looking for 1.5" id HDPE mortars (or card tubes of appropriate length.) Will bid!!! 12-24 sounds great. 36 would be ideal. Of course, unused mortars please.

SKF- Don't understand, you want someone to post an auction with those in it?

SKF- Don't understand, you want someone to post an auction with those in it?

Yes, I was making a request. At the time, I can't afford another donation so I figured if I could purchase some things I need, and help out the fundraiser, then It'd be a win win. So anyone who is willing to donate some 1.5 id tubes, I will buy them. Thanks

Yes, I was making a request. At the time, I can't afford another donation so I figured if I could purchase some things I need, and help out the fundraiser, then It'd be a win win. So anyone who is willing to donate some 1.5 id tubes, I will buy them. Thanks

I'll post your request on Passfire for you.

Hey!!!! You ass-bags keep out bidding me. Eyeballing (with my one good one) that 3 pounder tooling from Ben.

Granted. I DO understand the theories of on-line bidding ie bid your max and walk away; but then my lust/desire overcomes reason and I go back again. What can I say. I'm a weak man.

Edited by OneEyeCharlie

5#s of ultramarine looks interesting, and who doesn't want to place a bid on ned's dongle...hahaha

Oh CRAP!! I just bid $100.00, SNAP!

Looks like Danny pissed on your parade. Heh heh heh

Looks like Danny pissed on your parade. Heh heh heh

Arrrrrggggghhhh!

OK, Ben sells the set for a buck and a quarter plus shipping, I still have a shot, bring it on one-eye!! :lol:

• 3 years later...