APC Forum

Wah wee wee wah

Kilo_G

Wow. Been a long time. Hope everyone still has all their digits. Mods change, forum look changes, people change. Looks good though. Where's EP? Or Yuk for that matter, has he ever posted here? Wonder if this'll get locked, been a while since I read the forum rules.

I got engaged a few weeks ago. Did you know that weddings are expensive? Silly me I thought it was just the ring. Plus she DOESN'T want taco bell to cater the wedding.....women. I could feed 130 people for like $400. At least she likes pyro too.

Seriously when was the last time I posted? I haven't checked the doodads out to see how I can figure out when the last time I posted was.

Hope everyone is good.

Nice to see you around again. Long time, no talk. Congrats on the engagement. If she doesn't want Taco Bell, you should graciously remind her that it's traditional that the bride's family pay for the wedding. :) After that gorditas and chalupas may sound better.

I haven't seen or heard from EP in several years. I have occasional contact with Mr. Yuk, but he doesn't do much pyro anymore. Away at college and all that. Most of the other old mods are in a similar situation. I still talk with most of them on occasion.

Hey buddy. Thanks. I made another name ---KiloG--- can you delete that? I didn't know this handle was even on here. Did the domain change? And BTW ya right they pay (in my dreams). You done with school yet?

I gotta go to sleep, check ya tomorrow.

I hope that you have pictures of the fiancée doing some pyro before you get hitched.

One of my UK mates has a stunning GF -she's a name model in the UK! BUT she says he's got to give up pyro when they marry - the wedding's off til that's resolved!

Yes, the domain had to be changed a few months ago. I didn't own it, and I had trouble getting it renewed.

No, I still have some school left. I signed up for another 4-6 years to become Dr. Mumbles. It's never going to end.

Good luck with the wedding. I'm sure it will be lots of fun.

mumbles, what are you going for? An MD? Or a phD?

Wow its G man! Congrats! Wait until all the small details present themselves to add to the wedding costs! :)

Glad to see you!

Wow is right. Now THERE'S a blast from the past. Glad to see you back.

If Mumbles hasn't done it already, I'll delete that other name.

I hope that you have pictures of the fiancée doing some pyro before you get hitched.

One of my UK mates has a stunning GF -she's a name model in the UK! BUT she says he's got to give up pyro when they marry - the wedding's off til that's resolved!

He needs to toss that bitch to the side. I'll bet she won't let him fart in bed either. I do have pictures of her lighting shells though, 4"ers, 3"ers and I believe Tom R. rockets (she's lit several of those). She's real good about it, she went from knowing absolutely nothing (and I mean not jack shit) to lighting 4" shells and world class rockets. In fact the first firework she ever lit period was a 4" shell. So I'm lucky. As an added plus when I make shells or whatever she holds a plastic bag for me in case she needs to pick up any of my pieces j/k hehe.

Wow its G man! Congrats! Wait until all the small details present themselves to add to the wedding costs! :)

Glad to see you!

There are several things I am not good at, for example competitive figure skating (actually come to think of it that might be the only thing I'm not good at). But I am an Italian Jew and if there's nothing else I'm good at (in anyone else's minds) it's COUNTING MONEY hehe. For real though this shit is expensive, makes pyro look cheap. Good to type you too al.

Good to see pretty much everyone is here. Right now anyway though I don't really have any time for pyro in the building sense, though I go to my club shoots religiously.