APC Forum

Search feature seems to work better!

jwitt

I've had better results searching on this new software than I did on the old. For some reason, I often got garbage searches on the old board.

This is good! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Mumbles and Sidewinder,

What is the time-out for the new content page? It seems unnecessarily short. Could you boost it to 8 hours?

D

Ummm...

"View New Content" is all new posts since your last visit.

"Today's Active Content" is the 24 hours previous to when you click it.

Or, at least, they SHOULD be. I just tried both, and they worked properly for me.

Is this not the case for you?

Ummm...

"Today's Active Content" is the 24 hours previous to when you click it.

Where be this elusive "Today's Active Content" button?

Found it, now can you pin it to the space right below the "View New Content" button?

I have caaaaandyyyyyy!!!

D

At the bottom of the main page between the forum, and the active members. There are a few options in this bar:

It's there in every skin except for "APC Retro". In that one it seems non-existent.

Hrmm.... so it isn't. Hadn't noticed that. I'll add that to the list of things to do for that skin.

And for anyone asking, APC Retro isn't available yet. It still needs some work, so I took it offline.

Found it, now can you pin it to the space right below the "View New Content" button?

I have caaaaandyyyyyy!!!

D

No. Your mouse-wheel needs exercise.

:whistle:

At the bottom of the main page between the forum, and the active members. There are a few options in this bar:

It's there in every skin except for "APC Retro". In that one it seems non-existent.

UPDATE: Yes, it's there after all. Click the "Useful Links" dropdown menu on the main page, in the same (rough) location as on the other pages.

Saweet!!!

OK, whats the mailing address, Dove dark? Ignore the messages inside the wrappers, they were left overs from Valentines day and I don't want you to get the wrong idea. (Said in a low manly voice...) :)

D

LOL!!!

Save the postage and deliver it to the shoot in May. And yeah, I do love Dove Dark chocolate. Addicting stuff.

You, uhh.... had your username edited lately?

:whistle:

Gotcha, don't taunt the monitors.... :P