• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 eddiegnz1

eddiegnz1

Playing with fire

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:19 PM

I am indeed very sensitive to the safety concerns. I have access to a fully equiped shop with every imaginable cabinet/wood tool plus metal working with welding etc. So we will build a enclosure system that not only vents the motor for over heating but makes it very near to impossible for the motor to throw sparks at the chems...and near impossible for chems to reach the motor. Believe me, I don't want to be harmed nor my property to be harmed. The ball will will run about 90 feet from any property with a protective wall to prevent lead balls from hitting the property in the event of explosion. Other safety measure are planned as well. Thank you all for making sure that I didn't forget the safety issues.

#22 willstutely

willstutely

Smelt the smoke

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:55 AM

Trying something similar... thanks for the thorough investigation here.

#23 kdjenkins123

kdjenkins123

Smelt the smoke

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

Im glad i found this post helped me out big time.

#24 pendejo

pendejo

Smelt the smoke

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

Do you have any idea how to wire this thing. I have experience with wiring many things but I don't know which wire is for what on this washing machine motor. It's a Kenmore model 110.200.72993. It's a 3 speed direct drive motor. I live in USA so it's 110volt. Thanks !

Photo 1 above is the sticker on the motor

Photo 2 above is the entire motor

Photo 3 above is the wire harness pluged into the motor

Photo 4 above is where the wire harness plugs into on the motor

Photo 5 above is another angle of where the wire harness plugs into the motor

#25 Mumbles

Mumbles

Grandmaster

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,311 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

Is there any reason you were quoting a post without saying anything? I deleted this last time as it's a common spammer tactic to get around some of the limitations we have on new member privileges.
Just so you guys quit asking, here is the link to the old forum. http://www.xsorbit2....forum/index.cgi

The sky is my canvas, and I have 2,113 pounds of powdered paint in the workshop.

#26 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

And since both of your posts were meaningless, your count has been reset to zero and you're a regular Member again.

You're welcome to make a post again, on-topic, and you'll be a Full Member once more.
program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#27 xtal

xtal

Smelt the smoke

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:23 AM

have an old 8 - wire motor 1 phase 1/3 hp 1725 rpm GE 5KC4R171A8  would like to know how to wire 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users