APC Forum

Well I'm done for now

jm82792

Basically long story short something that would be considered pretty minor here that involved a younger sibling of mine(not even a burn, howver I understand her prespective/situation and respect her choices),

and indirectly associated with pyro has killed the ability to do much of anything pyro based.

I was going to get a class 3 ATF magazine made within a a couple months and all that other stuff,

however I can't do anything "in this house".

I'm grateful for the help,

heck I would have never known about the pyro club 30 minutes away that lets you buy 1.4 G aerials at wholesale prices then

shoot them legally on a big field.

That's good enough for me for now, when/if they start making them and stuff like that I can still learn and possibely do that on small scale on site.

I won't be around here for a long time,

if they let you do stuff on site maybe a year if not a couple....

Thanks for the help, genorosity and support.

Stay on the forum and keep reading. Talk to Richtee, he's on a break (a really really long one), but he'll be back (we'll find a way). There's a lot of interesting information out there.

I'll keep on reading, just reading is fun to me.....

Well I can assure you I'll be doing something sooner than later,

getting my degree in business(I'm getting my AA slightly before I'm 18) hopefully by the time I'm 22, maybe earlier,

my own place etc.

Much more preferably the pyro club slowly starts becoming a make it you're-self on site kind of thing,

however the person who is trying to start it isn't wanting to think that far currently.

Edited by jm82792

Basically long story short something that would be considered pretty minor here that involved a younger sibling of mine(not even a burn, howver I understand her prespective/situation and respect her choices)

Yes...that you must do. I feel your fustration. At least you DO have some light at the end... you have options when you get your place. I'll have to move to the Moon. LOL!

Keep on reading and learning. No one ever learned too much. Well, unless the Mafia was involved anyway :blink:

That's where I'm going with it,

man last night I was thinking that this year I've been free of any major screw ups and then today well yea I broke my nearly one year streak of you know breaking something or whatever else involves hot water.

Well, I don't think that you will be out too long. I decided to take a looong break, but was back at it within 4 days :rolleyes: Either way, I'm glad that there weren't any serious losses to life, limb, or property.

And Ritchee--Has Big Brother specifically said you can't do it anymore, or is it more of not wanting to experience the wrath of --insert chosen deity/deitys-- again??

As soon as you have real money coming in (I mean house size money!) start looking for a place where a pyro hobby is realistic! That way you have a space where you may be able to practise the pyro hobby without upsetting the family or neighbours.

Til then learn from the best on here, and watch pro fireworks so that you know what you like and what you wish to make. Get a decent library of standard classical texts on fireworks inc Shimizu and Lancaster.

And Ritchee--Has Big Brother specifically said you can't do it anymore, or is it more of not wanting to experience the wrath of --insert chosen deity/deitys-- again??

Specifically said no? They did not. They DID say not at your house, without proper storage/construction buildings, etc. And certifications. Sooo..if I get a couple pounds of ANYTHING ORMD or whatever they might be keeping an eye on shipped here...

I will join MPAG, and then should I hit the lottery, or biz really picks up- I might have the resources to comply legally. They had no problem with that it seemed.

I'd be legal or no pyro,

Class 3 magazine and everything else I need(I think that's it, might read the orange book over sometime soon).

I'd do no flash, salutes or anything to complicate matters for being legal.

Although if the club dies I'll be demoted down to ground based stuff,

then well I won't be doing shells..

I won't go out of state for pyro,

I do have some familiarity with Oregon but I'm not going back.

I can still do some interesting ground based pyro.

Edited by jm82792

Well, I don't think that you will be out too long. I decided to take a looong break, but was back at it within 4 days :rolleyes: Either way, I'm glad that there weren't any serious losses to life, limb, or property.

Well uhh I think I'm fine,

I guess me promptly saying what happened.

telling her I need to be disciplined, honestly saying I can watch everybody on New Years light fireworks and not wearing glasses(legally blind without them, pretty bad vision whith them) added upt to being okay.....

Funny thing is that I got to light (trite but better than nothing) consumer fireworks.

Man a free break wow that was amazing.

I'm going to have to take a bunch of measures to insure nothing firework related causes any issues,

nothing that can CATO, stuff that doesn't involve aerials, being illegal or otherwise tick off neighbors or anybody else.

Hmm well I'm going to see if I can build a mini/tiny magazine

so I can continue my tinkering with gerbs since they're cool enough for me,

I want to store them and not have to light them within 24 hours since I want to keep it legal.

Edited by jm82792