APC Forum

A pyro needs your help! Please read.

dagabu

"A good friend and a shooter for my company has lost his best friend

and his wife.

Please take a minute to see what this man is going through.

His name is Jason Flannigan and this was his wife Jami:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiloshflannigan/journal

This is very personal to me and any help is greatly appreciated!

The reason I placed this here:

All chem orders bought from me from my current inventory

I will be donating at least 50% or more (of the funds for product-not shipping)

to him and his kids.

THANK YOU! and be Thankful for what you have.

Tim Seekon"

Tim Seecon supplies chemicals and materials to the passfire community and some here at APC. One of his shooters wife's has died leaving four kids without a mother and a pyro dad with no wife. I am waiting for permission from the moderators and from Tim and Phil from Phil's General Store to share with you all some great deals and an auction to help raise some funds to help.

It's Christmas and Dammit, no pyro should have to have this happen to them and his kids.

Dave

I'm blacklisted... but if you have a Paypal address, I will pass along a few dollars for some help, man

I'd be happy to do the same as Richtee.

Though I'm really not looking for chems. I'd donate a few bucks if there is a set up fund.

I submitted details and links to The Agora and am waiting for it to be cleared. As far as I'm aware, there is no online method of making donations.

You can donate directly at any Wells Fargo bank. Just tell them you want to make a deposit to the Jami Flannigan Donation Fund. The account number is 7346205672. You can download a pre-filled deposit slip and mail a check to your local branch. Please make your check payable to Jami Flannigan Donation Fund.

I submitted details and links to The Agora and am waiting for it to be cleared. As far as I'm aware, there is no online method of making donations.

You can donate directly at any Wells Fargo bank. Just tell them you want to make a deposit to the Jami Flannigan Donation Fund. The account number is 7346205672. You can download a pre-filled deposit slip and mail a check to your local branch. Please make your check payable to Jami Flannigan Donation Fund.

I have the go-ahead to post the links and such. You can find most of the information on the current fund raiser for Jami here:

http://www.ihaveadotcom.com/Pyro/Flannigan...ation_Fund.html

Thanks for looking, I have donated a bunch of stuff to the auction and would like you to consider donating too if you can.

D

I have the go-ahead to post the links and such. You can find most of the information on the current fund raiser for Jami here:

http://www.ihaveadotcom.com/Pyro/Flannigan...ation_Fund.html

Thanks for looking, I have donated a bunch of stuff to the auction and would like you to consider donating too if you can.

D

None in MI but the general address.. mail check with PDF deposit slip and account # on check:

Wells Fargo Bank

PO Box 5629

Portland, OR 97228-5629

Mailing tomarrow, and God bless them.