APC Forum

Merry Christmas, folks!

Richtee

Enjoy the Holidays, and make sure you guys take up some slack for me New Year's Eve, eh? :{)

Rich

Merry Christmas Rich..My you have a wonderfull one...And everyone else here aswell...Ok..Time to shovle the drive way again..anyone wanna spread some of the Christmas cheer? I will pay in pyro! ;)

Pianomistro here, wishing every pyro a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Pianomistro's Custom Tools. All of my tools will be on sale through January 1st, and I will be working through the holidays to get them done. Thanks to all the loyal patrons.

Grant Schauber

Pianomistro's Custom Tools

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a great holiday season and a Happy New Year- filled with booms, vibrant colours and sparkly trail of course.

merry Christmas my family is crazzy we just had a HUGE Christmas eve dinner we are going to a freinds for lunch tomorrow and tomorrow night we are having another HUGE dinner so much delicious traditional polish food mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A very Merry Christmas to everyone here!

Drive safely, drink little, laugh heartily, and love your friends and family unconditionally.

Oh and guys.... be careful with the aerials tonight... pissing Santa off is no way to get that new ball mill or tooling! :lol:

Santa doesn't like fireworks?!

Edit:

And of course, Merry christmas and happy new year!

Edited by scarbelly

Hey everyone hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy (and healthy) New Year!

Santa is game for fireworks as long as you don't shoot them at him or his reindeer!

Andyboy, I guess that is kind of like wrapping presents.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season. I wont be around much until after new years, so I hope every ones skies are bright, and breaks are symmetrical.

Ahh , a merry Christmas, and Christmas Eve!

I just received news that my family wants some fireworks for the snow trip tomorrow and I'm scrambling trying to put a small cake and a few fountains together.

Any idea of a few things I could whip up in one night?

Merry Christmas folks! And have a happy and safe New Year ! ;)

I made a pyro present for a friend who had no fireworks for the NYE: Two 3" shells. He was very happy :D

Now I'm doing pyro everyday, to do my best at 31st

@ Mumbles and PGF I actually wrapped my presents better then I've ever done before since I get so much training when pasting. :D

So, what did everyone get? I got a beautiful leather wallet from the "wife", haven't had a real wallet for years.

Edited by andyboy

I got a green (military green :D ) Samsung B2100 mobile phone, soo awesome. Time to retire my 6 year old one.

Merry christmas!

(Deep fried a turkey yesterday, and dressed up as santa at work, bought my own suit and everything)

I got, clothes, a nice warm blanket(From my nana) Borders gift cards(Yay! i can maby order some books now, seeing as there was some pyrotechnic-related books at borders), Um... NSMB for the Wii, and a nice iPod touch(Finaly set up iTunes, been trying sense 11pm last night, stopped at 1am, went to bed, got up at 9AM, tryied to set it up again, finaly got done about 8 minutes ago as 2PM, Sheesh, it said it was easy!)

Next im going to my nanas, visiting my papa(He's out of rehab after losing that leg, seems happy, bougth him a Kruger(Sp?) coffee maker, that cheered him up yesterday. gonna set it up when i get there.

Hope everyone has a great day!