APC Forum

I am Very Sorry

patsroom

I am saying I am very Sorry to all that I may have offended. It was not my intention to cause the offense to anyone and I am to be blamed for the whole thing. It was due to my words that I choose to name a topic and the way it was introduce into the form. It was just a play of words. But it was also the size #5 or 6 that I reduced to #2, the color was in blue.

Both of which I have corrected. As for the title I am not sure on how to change it to something that would be non controversial. I now ask that this be put to an end and that we move on to better and brighter subjects. ...... Pat

patroom

No probs, Pat... I didn't see the post in question. Passion is a good thing, because it drives one to experiment and DO rather than replicate what has already been done. Everyone here knows I am nuts over the (per)chlorate process, and I could easily have purchased two huge fiber drums of both materials for the money and time I've spent messing with electrolysis. Any contributions to the body of knowledge is always beneficial.