APC Forum

Black Powder Salute

Mario1

Ok Ill respect my neighbors. But how do I respect the police if fireworks are illegal in Illinois? Besides my neighbors like me, they just get board and call the cops. Like one time my new neighbors dog barked, and they called the police and soon enough the whole street was full of flashing lights and sirens all over a dog. The neighbors who dont like the fireworks live around the street on the other block.

Just try living in California, Silicon Valey. The most populated place next to China. I've been arested for being on a roof [Apperently it was trespassing, in a public park. My friend had trown my backpack up there and apperently I HAD to call some special service so I can get it down], for swimming in my apartments and lots of ridiculus things.

Go shoot your device off at a park or something its not that hard to find a suitable place.

Fun is quicly becoming illegal.

Where there's a will, there's a way my friend.

Edited by Ventsi

I think mines are an ideal beginner device. More exciting than fountains, good mix of skills to make a decent mine, and a barrage, several tubes, timed or simultaneous, is cool.

All you need is BP for lift, and a handful of stars, which can be made with the same ingredients as BP, a small box, and a knife.

Making cut stars, making BP, all basic skills. Then, you simply take your heavy tube, seal one end, add lift, add stars usually bundled in tissue or similar, fuse, and enjoy. Fairly safe too. You'll get a nice WHOOMP from the lift and a beautiful display that is undeniably pyrotechnic, and not a kewl bomzzzz.