APC Forum

Pyro chat channel

50AE

Me and other members from pyroguide.com have been thinking of a global pyrotechnics chat channel, that would be simple to access. So we found this : http://web.webchat.org/

All you have to do is to write down a nickname, leave the password space blank and type #pyrotechnics in the channel space.

If you're having connecting issues, try to put "Guest" as your nickname.

The idea is to have a global pyro chat.

Also, you can always create your custom channel, like #apcforum for example.

Tell me what do you think about it.

I remember there was something like that not too long ago. Everytime I went on there someone was on. It had a few members from this board if I remember right. I can't remember how I got there. I think I went through a site called something like chat4all.com or irc4all.com. I really can't remember. It was cool though and I wouldn't mind having it available a bit easier. I wonder if this website could handle a chatboard. Edited by deadman

chat4all irc.chat4all.org

#Pyrotechnics

We have been there for many years!

Dang I was close. Google was giving me a hard time so I wasn't able to find the exact url. Thanks al.

Oh, please excuse me then. I thought this chat was dead or something.

Nope, its been there for a long time.

I pop in every once and a while. Usually don't have anything to talk about.

Its pretty global... easy to access if you know IRC. Many smart phones that have wifi or a good wireless internet plan could even chat through IRC programs... Like phIRC on the symbian platform. Perhaps even using mibbit.com from the browser...