APC Forum

How do i get my class up

derekroolz

you have to make posts, but if you where a firebreather before, I would say talk to a MOD or something, say like "The sidewinder".

The rankings are based on post count, and are changed automatically.

You have 18 posts, so your ranking is correct.

Not quite sure what you mean by getting it "back up", though. Did you have another account here at one time?

The rankings are based on post count, and are changed automatically.

You have 18 posts, so your ranking is correct.

Not quite sure what you mean by getting it "back up", though. Did you have another account here at one time?

Oh i see never mind then, I just didnt know what it meant. Becasue i saw a few people with higher ranks than me and was wondering why.

What happens when you get to 5000? Do you get a sticker or something:lol:

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gosh. I have never been one of the "Cool Kids", and now I might be? ok, time to come clean - I have never given a crap about that. That said, I REALLY enjoy my time here, and I cannot put a monetary value on what I have learned here. What is the dollar value of having ALL Your fingers almost a decade into the hobby? Let's be real. I would have blown myself up without all this good counsel and teaching. Brissance? Shock Sensitivity? STATIC electricity? Are you kidding me? All I have to do is ask a question, and I get "The Masters" knowledge base shared with me at NO cost! Where do I donate again? There is no way I can give what this forum is worth, but I want to do whatever I Can to support it. Thank You Thank You Thank You!