APC Forum

Goo WINGS!

Richtee

Here's to an 'explosive" offence and a defense like the cops finding a mortar shell in yer house... LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

What the hell just happened?

The defense just wasn't there...for 3 breakaway goals in a row! How the hell does that happen? Especially for detroit?!?!

I'm not amuzed. They better kick some ass on Saturday.

Edited by flying fish

What the hell just happened?

The defense just wasn't there...for 3 breakaway goals in a row! How the hell does that happen? Especially for detroit?!?!

I'm not amuzed. They better kick some ass on Saturday.

I'm still wondering how someone kidnapped all our defensemen and subbed in Columbus players?

OMG I am PISSED. Altho, it COULD have been 8 if Ozz din't STILL try to keep us in.

Sheesh.

Edited by Richtee

I'm still wondering how someone kidnapped all our defensemen and subbed in Columbus players?

Lol. I read your comment out loud and everyone here laughed.

Game 5 was pretty epic. I would have been even happier if it was 6 - 0 though...as that was the prediction I (somewhat jokingly) made after the 2nd or 3rd goal. I came pretty close to being right.

The free penalties were amusing...especially the attack on Helm.

Edited by flying fish

Lol. I read your comment out loud and everyone here laughed.

Game 5 was pretty epic. I would have been even happier if it was 6 - 0 though...as that was the prediction I (somewhat jokingly) made after the 2nd or 3rd goal. I came pretty close to being right.

The free penalties were amusing...especially the attack on Helm.

They were fustrated again. We need to keep them that way. I hope you have a shell planned for a Cup victory should it happen... ;{) I'll be listening!

Well, the Wings definitely slapped the Pens and called them Alice last night.

I predict the end will come (Tuesday night?) in game 6.

I don't see this going to 7 games, unless the Pens have a "come to Jesus" moment between now and then (and I don't hear any golden trumpets heralding His arrival.)

I was going to throw together a quick plastic ball shell for tonight (Was going to be red with multiple reports, naturally) but I couldn't find the hot glue gun, and decided to watch the game instead of going on a hunt for it.

Won't be here tuesday (as always), if they play Friday I may have one ready then. Or I could just make a belated shell for them...(probably end up being the case)

I was going to throw together a quick plastic ball shell for tonight (Was going to be red with multiple reports, naturally) but I couldn't find the hot glue gun, and decided to watch the game instead of going on a hunt for it.

Won't be here tuesday (as always), if they play Friday I may have one ready then. Or I could just make a belated shell for them...(probably end up being the case)

Build the shell dammit. Grrr...

Sheesh. Looks like the Pens had a Come To Jesus moment after all.

The Wings were throwing everything but the kitchen sink at them those last couple minutes.

That said.... Game 7 should be a doozy! I'll be glued to the TV for that one.

Sheesh. Looks like the Pens had a Come To Jesus moment after all.

The Wings were throwing everything but the kitchen sink at them those last couple minutes.

That said.... Game 7 should be a doozy! I'll be glued to the TV for that one.

Bourbon...check

2 day suppy of Zantac...check

Homies lined up for game...check

Wings being the Wings... at home...priceless.

Build the shell dammit. Grrr...

I'll do my best to get one made on time. Figure I'll leave work at 5:30, be home by 7:30...Can find the hot glue gun and put it together by the time the game actually starts at 8:15-ish...Can also work on it during intermission if needed. Also Can't garantee the red stars will light as they don't yet sport a prime. But nonetheless I'll put as much red in the shell as physically possible.

And if all else fails, I'll just set off some of the class C stuff I just got down in Temperance yesterday...

Edited by flying fish

I'll do my best to get one made on time. Figure I'll leave work at 5:30, be home by 7:30...Can find the hot glue gun and put it together by the time the game actually starts at 8:15-ish...Can also work on it during intermission if needed. Also Can't garantee the red stars will light as they don't yet sport a prime. But nonetheless I'll put as much red in the shell as physically possible.

And if all else fails, I'll just set off some of the class C stuff I just got down in Temperance yesterday...

Heh...no pressure dude... I was just grumbling about them NOT winning Tues. I HATE Game 7's! Home ice is gonna help, but one weird flaky bounce... sigh. Pass the antacid!

Here's to an 'explosive" offence and a defense like the cops finding a mortar shell in yer house... LOL!

Oh man... OH MAN! arrggh! GOOO WINGS!

Things are......... not looking good, for the Wings. (2nd period just ended.)

Heh...no pressure dude... I was just grumbling about them NOT winning Tues. I HATE Game 7's! Home ice is gonna help, but one weird flaky bounce... sigh. Pass the antacid!

Well...so much for that. Kind of a dejavu for the last game, eh? Too many good setups that weren't followed through, failed rebounds (or should-have-been rebounded *cough*hossa first period*cough*), almost-goals, etc. The hockey gods just weren't with them tonight. And that one that just rode along the top of the goal? I thought for sure that went in until I saw the replay.

I did end up having time to throw together a quick shell...had it ready to go. Not because I felt pressure from you, just cause I thought it was a good idea (and I wanted to for the other games, but didn't get around to building one). Too bad I had to start the tradition of shell-setting-off-when-they-win on the last day of the season...and they lost!

I'm still going to light it some other day though, weather permitting. Have some organic red stars that I suspect will light without a prime. Stuffed a 3 incher full of those and bits of red falling leaves fuse I had laying around.

Sucks for Hossa more than anyone...Lol. I'm sure you know the story - he left the Penguins and joined the Red Wings so that he could win the cup.

Edited by flying fish