APC Forum

WPAG Shooters Class

lostfido

Is anyone else enrolled in the WPAG shooters course for this Saturday?

I am heading to the lake Thursday night and spending Friday fishing/drinkin/raking etc........

I will be at the course Saturday Morning, any one else???

Technically I am due if I want to keep my PGI certification up. I really have no need to renew it though. I never actually got fully certified because I couldn't be a lead shooter. I'll probably see you in May.

Technically I am due if I want to keep my PGI certification up. I really have no need to renew it though. I never actually got fully certified because I couldn't be a lead shooter. I'll probably see you in May.

I asked club officials about this. It is a one time deal to shoot 1.3 and not have to re qualify. My wife will be there to take the course for the first time. I was going to take the course again to keep our anniversary date the same but it does not matter because it is a one shot deal. So I'm gonna hang out and read the orange book and help out where needed.

Yep, I know I can still shoot class B, which is really all I care about. The official certification falls through though. I might take it again next year so I can use it as a bargaining chip to work on pyro shows in the future.

I'm due for the class, too, if I want to be a certified shooter. But I won't even be making anything to shoot at the Club this year, I'm afraid. *sigh*

With luck I'll be at the May or June shoot, and MAYBE the annual picnic as well.

Cully, have fun and keep all your important bits attached. ;)