APC Forum

"Deadly candy"

Pretty green flame

The Jews have been going to town over a few KNSU rockets which are packed with a handful of a so called TNT?

Compared to them the IRA were experts.

Dumb terrorists....have a look and you'll know what i'm talking about

http://current.com/items/89666922/gaza_rockets.htm

Mods: Feel free to move it to the Random thread, tho I felt it would just disturb the "obama discussion"

Jeez, how are those i-dots still alive? Nothing like lighting a chunk of it next to a charged rocket. Amazing.

LOL did you guys see the figures at the end? over 1200 rockets launched and fewer then 10 deaths, I wonder how many of those were the terrorists offing themselves.

LOL did you guys see the figures at the end? over 1200 rockets launched and fewer then 10 deaths, I wonder how many of those were the terrorists offing themselves.

Not enough, Jacob...not enough.

Those figures are based on restricted data (or are outright lies). From what I've read, roughly 600 Israelis have died from *all* enemy rockets lobbed from the Gaza Strip or Palestine.

And anyone who thinks Israel is "overreacting" ought to ask themselves what THEY would do if a neighboring country lobbed rockets at THEM.

In any case, to paraphrase what someone once said, this will only end when both sides love their children more than they hate each other.

Probably they weren't doing anything with that piece of land.

And they are primitive with everything. :P

Edited by FREAKYDUTCHMEN

You gotta give them respect for making those KNSU fly so far... Especially considering their very primitive ways of manufacturing...

For all I care someone throws a nuke on there and get it over with. The news is completely engulfed with this conflict! Get it over with!

For all I care someone throws a nuke on there and get it over with. The news is completely engulfed with this conflict! Get it over with!

Nah, think of the fallout.

I would like to see their rocket dimensions though, didn't think that KNSU could go that far with primitive construction techniques.

When shot in a parabolic curve rather than straight up it goes way further. Seen the size I woud guess these things are approximately 3" ID and somewhat long, giving it several seconds of very high thrust. I think they actually reach such distances, although it would require some luck.

Testing candy next to your pot with freshly prepared stuff is just insanity. Also note the RPG warhead on the failing rocket. They (happily for some) don't even bother doing actual research how to make things themselves. Those qassam rockets are more a way of psychical warfare then actually killing people.

Testing candy next to your pot with freshly prepared stuff is just insanity. Also note the RPG warhead on the failing rocket. They (happily for some) don't even bother doing actual research how to make things themselves.

Yeah, and the freshly loaded rocket standing in side-spit range, pure genius. But the RPG warhead looks like an empty casing which would be an alternative to cut down on production time. Although, with the pouring in the "TNT"as a loose powder and sealing it puts them back in the stone-age again as far as I'm concerned. :D

With such a ghetto setup they have there, I'm kinda impressed that they're doing damage.

If they bothered to get any more information on general rocket and explosive design, they could probably wreak a LOT of havoc.

If they refined the production of those three inch rockets they have, added some catalyst to the propellant, tested a few for ranging and accuracy, put a larger (maybe FAE) warhead on those things, and coordinated the firing of several of them... I'd be worried if I was an Israeli.

It might be time that this discussion came to an end. We don't need to be giving any of those fuckers any tips on how to improve the design.

It might be time that this discussion came to an end. We don't need to be giving any of those fuckers any tips on how to improve the design.

Hear HEAR! All we need is them to find out how an ounce of water in that propellant...well..you know...

I'm confident that if they added their powdered HE to the propellant while melted in the pot, it would give their rockets a superior thrust.

I'm confident that if they added their powdered HE to the propellant while melted in the pot, it would give their rockets a superior thrust.

MODS! PLEASE REMOVE THIS!

Christ man, what were you THINKING!

Calm down dude, I think we all know Swede was beeing sarcastic

With such a ghetto setup they have there, I'm kinda impressed that they're doing damage.

*REST OF THE POST REMOVED*

It's kinda obvious that Swede was being sarcastic, as sarcasm would be described in the dictionary. I'd rather quote LGM instead of Swede.

Edited by Brakkie

And I think Richtee was being sarcastic, too. In fact, the last several replies are obviously gallows humor.

I think this thread has run its course. We now all know how they make those rockets. And it's a suicidal method, in my opinion. Furthermore, they already know how to make them better. They simply choose not to, since that means spending more money. Why do that when you have a ready pool of crazed Moojis that are expendable.

Needless to say, anyone reading this had better take most of the comments with a huge grain of salt.....