APC Forum

GRADUATED FROM SCHOOL!

elstevo

School is gone forever, i have waited for this day for over 10 years... Though school starts again next year i actually want to do it. Degree in chemistry!

WOO!

congratz....but im half way through college, like doesnt school end in summer? but anyway, nice one ;)

In Australia its almost Summer, so yeah.

ahh I see, well congratz! I finsihed school about 2 months ago now :) and am in college :D its hard though :(

Its all an illusion, school never ends.............

Yeah.. I just counted how many years of school I have until I finish, I counted 10 years + 2-3 years for my commercial pilot's license. Geez, I've been in school for 11 years now, and I'm just half way through.

Ahhh I'm sorry to hear your out of high school.... It only gets worse from there. Hahaha sorry in a grumpy mood. I just loved high school and barely stand college. I miss high school.

But most people do seem to like college way better. I'm in the minority so don't listen to me.

College is more fun in a social sense, but not nearly as much fun on an academic sense. I miss automatically being the smartest person in the class, and not having to study at all.

I also speak from experience to not let partying get in the way of studying.

College is awesome; I hated high school. In High school, a certain percentage of kids are there because they have to be. Their attitudes suck, they tend to bully, be disruptive, and are generally obnoxious.

In college, people are there because they WANT to be there. They are paying for it. The attitude is vastly more mature, less foolishness, more serious. And there's beer. Lots of it. I liked it that way.

Yeah a lot of my friends are at school cause there parents want them to become engineers and stuff. But ill miss the fun times, sleeping in class yet getting some of the highest marks :D, one of my teachers was complaining to me how i do nothing but talk/go for walks, next test got one of the highest marks.

Partying always goes before school 100%

If i go as well as i did in chemistry at school as i will in Universty i'll be in for good times, make a tea appreciation club.

• 1 month later...