• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 BurritoBandito

BurritoBandito

Pyrotechnician

• HE Qualified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Location:I exist at all points of space and time simultaneously, with varying degrees of probability.
  • Interests:Music, science, physics, documentaries, and my family.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

Really? Mumbles you were a "k3wl" flamer back in the day? I am shocked to say the least. I'm happy that you've grown up. This forum really stands out because of the strict moderation and frequent presence of you, thesidewinder, and the other admin members. Great job guys.

Happy 4 20 everyone!!!
There were some conflicting posts as to the BDay of APC, but I like this date so I'm gonna run with this last post.
Happy BDay APC!!!
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. - Albert Einstein

#42 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

Well... the first post in this topic, by Mumbles, says 08 October 2000 was the "official" inception date. So APC will be 13 this year. Hard to believe.

And he's the only original member left, I think. The rest haven't logged in for ages. I was a late-comer to the Admin group

My join date recorded in the software now shows as 01 Feb 06, but PyroHawk says he looked on the old site and it was 31 Aug 2005.

That seems more correct in my mind, so I changed that in the database. Now it matches.

I've been rather pleased by how we've grown. Keep up the good work, folks. ;)
program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#43 Mumbles

Mumbles

Grandmaster

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,761 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

There are still some members left that were from the original APC. I might be the only mod/admin still active, but we have contributing members around still. Al93535, Pretty_Green_Flames, asilentbob, RogueChemist, Optimus, etc.have all been members for about as long as I can remember. I know a few at least pre-date APC when we were still at Xinventions.
Just so you guys quit asking, here is the link to the old forum. http://www.xsorbit2....forum/index.cgi

The sky is my canvas, and I have 2,113 pounds of powdered paint in the workshop.

#44 justanotherpyro

justanotherpyro

Pyrotechnician

• PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Shells and starmines, metal working, archery,organic chemistry

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:20 AM

Haven't been able to shoot off any devices for a long while now. I love that this forum is still around. Thanks to the mod's and the admin's for carrying it through this far and hopefully many more years. Glad you're still kickin Mumbles and Sidewinder!
Haha very funny guys......no seriously....who has the detonator.

#45 ianagos

ianagos

Playing with fire

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Fireworks, guns, machining .

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:46 AM

Well my first post i just prefer to read but happy birthday apc. love this forum; very good information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users