APC Forum

PM "Save Copy in Sent Folder" now user-settable!

TheSidewinder

Due to popular demand, and the fact that this was a pain in the ass to start with, we've installed a modification that allows YOU to choose whether to automatically place a copy of any PM you send, into your "Sent Items" folder.

Go to My Controls -> Options: Board Settings. Then, under "Personal Messenger Options", you may choose whether the box next to "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" is automatically checked or not.

You may also choose whether to automatically Track all sent PM's, in the box below that one, in a similar manner.

This was installed, and worked perfectly, on three test forums before being implemented here, but if you notice ANY odd behaviour with this Modification, please post it here ASAP.

Thank you!

No... thank YOU! Appreciate it... at my age it's hard to remember what I sent LOL!

Richtee ?!?!?!?

I think I may have sent that nice young man a missive. He was so helpful come recycling day. Such a polite and well-spoken young man. His cologne reminded me of pork fat and hickory smoke. Who did I just send a PM to?

Ohhh, wait. There it is in my Sent items. Hot damn tamale. I jes love technology.

• 1 year later...

Hey, look everyone! I'm an idiot spammer!

And since I have my head stuck where the sun doesn't shine, now I'm a BANNED idiot spammer!

Edited by TheSidewinder
Self-explanatory, I think.