APC Forum

TV shows, movies, documentaries on pyrotechnics

teknix

I have a bunch of TV shows, movies, documentaries on pyrotechnics and/or explosives. Here is a couple for now but I have many more on the way. I’ll post the links to them as soon as I get them uploaded. Until then these couple episodes should keep you entertained. :)

Blast Masters: The Science of Explosion Vol. 1

The Blast Masters Vol. 1 (file 1)

The Blast Masters Vol. 1 (file 2)

The Blast Masters Vol. 1 (file 3)

The Blast Masters Vol. 1 (file 4)

The Blast Masters Vol. 1 (file 5)

Blast Masters: The Science of Explosion Vol. 2

The Blast Masters Vol. 2 (file 1)

The Blast Masters Vol. 2 (file 2)

The Blast Masters Vol. 2 (file 3)

The Blast Masters Vol. 2 (file 4)

The Blast Masters Vol. 2 (file 5)

It is going to take me days to download all of these with the waiting period from rapidshare, but it will be worth it.

What do you use to play the videos? eg Quick time, windows media

On the discovery channels, there are "the detonators" (not really educational, but fun), One episode of "How its made" shows how factories make arial shells, and if your british, look for "local heroes" with Adam Hart-Davis, where he looks at blackpowder, and just goes round making bp salutes.

Thanks man these will be quite entertaining. As i get these files i will add them to my webspace to allow others to grab them faster.

Thanks man these will be quite entertaining. As i get these files i will add them to my webspace to allow others to grab them faster.

That would be most appreciated. For whatever reason, I can't download a single thing from that site ever since they "updated". Just comes up as "download session invalid". Thanks and let me know when you have them up!

Yeah if someone has a place to host them be my guest! I just don't know of any other place to uplaod these babies since they are so big. Rapidshare is my best option. I should have at least 2 more episodes, maybe more, uploaded tonight. Many more on the way....

Oh and so everyone knows these are mpeg files compressed with winrar. Extract the video from the rars once they are all downloaded and then play with windows media player. Or if you prefer burn them as a VCD (they are formated as mpeg 1 NTSC).

EDIT: Ok I got one more up just now....

Blast Masters: The Science of Explosion Vol. 3

The Blast Masters Vol. 3 (file 1)

The Blast Masters Vol. 3 (file 2)

The Blast Masters Vol. 3 (file 3)

The Blast Masters Vol. 3 (file 4)

The Blast Masters Vol. 3 (file 5)

After I download them, I will look at bandwith, and space available. I may be able to put one or two episodes on the forum server. Someone send me a private message the last week of the month, and I will be able to know for sure.

About the download session being invalid thing. When you go into the queue with the countdown (about a minute), then you go to the actual download page. If you don't start downloading within about 2 minutes, it says it is an invalid session, and you have to try again. You just have to be fast.

Damn rapidshare only letting you download one file at a time...otherwise I could have it all done by the time I wake up tomorrow. <_<

Anyway, assuming this file still exists, here is a Discovery Channel show called Fireworks - An Explosive story:

http://www.pyrouniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611

Good show but the only thing that bothers me is that they call everything Gun powder. And since when is a star composition called gun powder.

And i have never heard of a formula that contains SrCl2 and BP that burns with a red color. And finally, according to the show BP explodes in the open.

They could've atleas made some proper research before going on TV, jeez....

Hope everyone is keeping up! :P

I have another one up! whoooooo! Uploading marathon! lol

Explosion!

Explosion! (file 1)

Explosion! (file 2)

Explosion! (file 3)

Explosion! (file 4)

Explosion! (file 5)

EDIT: An amusing demo of thermite vs liquid nitrogen and thermite vs a car.....

Brianiac: Thermite

Thermite

EDIT AGAIN: Got another couple videos up....

On The Inside: Blast Force

On The Inside: Blast Force (file 1)

On The Inside: Blast Force (file 2)

On The Inside: Blast Force (file 3)

On The Inside: Blast Force (file 4)

On The Inside: Blast Force (file 5)

On The Inside: Bomb Squad

On The Inside: Bomb Squad (file 1)

On The Inside: Bomb Squad (file 2)

On The Inside: Bomb Squad (file 3)

On The Inside: Bomb Squad (file 4)

On The Inside: Bomb Squad (file 5)

On The Inside: Fireworks

On The Inside: Fireworks (file 1)

On The Inside: Fireworks (file 2)

On The Inside: Fireworks (file 3)

On The Inside: Fireworks (file 4)

On The Inside: Fireworks (file 5)

Ok I think I'm done uploading for a while. I still have "What a Blast" and "Trinity and Beyond: Atomic Bomb Movie" on DVD that I might upload someday or until someone bugs me for them. Have fun all!

On the first file (The Blast Masters Vol. 1 (file 1)) I'm getting a message that it is corrupt when I try to open it with winRAR, anyone else having this problem?

Did you download all five parts? You have to get them all before you can extract it. Otherwise check "Keep broken files" and it will extract as much as youv got.

Ok, I thought they were all seperate files. Still working on getting them all downloaded with the waiting periods... BitTorrent might be a good option if people were willing to get it going for these, but torrents are blocked on my school network. <_<

Damn you 56k internet....damn you to hell. Nice though that these episodes are on the net. Is WinRar free to download?

I belive simply clearing cookies will allow you to download right away with the rapidshare stuff. It worked when I had to download some chemistry stuff in short order...

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe try this website. fileUPYOURS.com

says any filetype, size, and upload as many as you want I believe..sounds too good to be true.

It might be possible.