APC Forum

Donations Can Be Made Here

TheSidewinder

ya , i guess i am a little slow. money coming your way.

memo

Okey-dokey! $25.00 is coming at you!

Thanks for hosting this site, its well worth the pittance you are asking for.

Goodness, that didn't take long!!

Very hearty thanks go out to our newest donators mikeee, memo, dagabu and OldMarine. A couple of you are repeat donors, and that generosity is especially appreciated.

All donations are very greatly appreciated, it's what keeps us running. Were it not for you all, we wouldn't be here! Thank You, members!!! :)

Sent a few dollars.

Kevin

Very grateful thanks go out to our newest donators, Mouse, Vulcan, and Dduck, and repeat donors braddsn, Pyrophury, Nessalco, and 319.

Your generosity is greatly appreciated!

Maybe an idea: create google ads for the non verified users/users without an account, and keep it ad free for the people with an actual account. That is the way we do it at least with our forum, and creates a steady income too.

We've been exploring some options. I actually wasn't aware that what you described was a possibility.

Many thanks to our newest donators, NeighborJ and fckiamdead, you have donator badges now! :)

Thanks, folks, we appreciate your stepping up quickly.

Time I gave a little back to this community. What a great resource! Thank you for all you do...

FYI - It took me a bit to find the donator access. It doesn't load with the "APC Red" theme, at least not for me (Win7, Google Chrome). It loads fine with the IP Board theme though.

I believe I fixed that issue with the ACP Red skin. If anyone still has issues, please let me know via a PM.

And a very hearty thanks go out to our newest Donators: otto, GalFisk, WSM, and wildcherryxoxo. Your donations are greatly appreciated!

Hearty thanks again today to our newest donator, CrossOut. We greatly appreciate it!

I believe I fixed that issue with the ACP Red skin. If anyone still has issues, please let me know via a PM.

Shows up great now! Thanks Sidewinder.

Carpet cleaning?? thats a turn of a leaf for you bangkokpyro.

lol No that'd my real job when I'm not making fireworksl. I'm lucky in that after 30 years the business kind of runs itself which is why I get to do pyro for half the year.

Certainly explains how you keep your floors so squeeky clean in your vids :P

Grateful thanks to our newest donators, dynomike1, jrin0630, and Flying Fish. Your donations are very much appreciated!! :)

Merlin- $20 retired and have fixed income. Surely the forum will get the funds necessary. I have learned most of what I know on this forum and am glad to contribute.

• Like 1

Hell, if everyone gave a couple of bucks apiece the site would not only be covered but it'd have the matching drapes and carpet.
  • Like 1

Every little bit helps and is immensely appreciated. TheSidewinder and I contribute as well. I just want you all to know we're not living off of the generosity of our superb membership, and we whole heartedly appreciate everything you guys do to helps us out as well.

• Like 1